Mums and bubs SOR

Sun, Mar 26 2017 07:31pm AWST 1
joelene
joelene
13 Posts
Hi I'm looking for friends for myself and my almost 2 year old daughter as we don't have any and my partner works fifo so it gets lonely anyone SOR message me if interested
Mon, Mar 27 2017 09:27pm AWST 2
sof
sof
22 Posts
Hi Jolene
I have an almost 2 year old boy and we're hoping to find friends for both of us too :) where abouts SIR are you?

Tue, Mar 28 2017 06:46am AWST 3
joelene
joelene
13 Posts
Hi we are in harrisdale how about you?
Tue, Mar 28 2017 10:13pm AWST 4
Natalie
Natalie
1 Posts
I'm in harrisdale and have a daughter who has just turned one :)
Wed, Mar 29 2017 05:03am AWST 5
joelene
joelene
13 Posts
Oh really which estate are you in? =)
Fri, Apr 28 2017 10:28pm AWST 6
Donna
Donna
1 Posts
Hi Jolene,
I have a 2 year old daughter and live in Southern River. My partner also works away and I'm new to Perth so looking to meet friends for myself and daughter.
Fri, May 5 2017 09:06am AWST 7
Ness
Ness
1 Posts
Anyone in cockburn/ Hammond park and know of a mothers group o can join. Wanting to make new friends. Thanks xx
Fri, May 5 2017 10:50am AWST 8
Shokica
Shokica
1 Posts
Hi Mums, There is a awesome playgroup in Munster where Santich park is. Its called Playfactory inc Playgroup. I went there with all my kids i dont go anymore this year as my youngest is in kindy, i have been thinking of returning on a wednesday as its his day off. There are morning and afternoon sessions and you can create your own group if there are enough members for that session. There is tea and coffee facilities and its clean. So many toys to play with and a craft storage room, out door shed and big sand pit and play outside. My boys loved going there. I defiently reccomend it.
Sat, May 6 2017 05:46pm AWST 9
Bec
Bec
1 Posts
Hello, my name is bec and im a mum of 2 (6 year old &2 week old). I work from home for a skin technology company whose product's help newborns to the elderly. Im just putting word out their to mums who may want to join our group while also making an income. Our team is awesome and mostly mothers.
Thu, May 11 2017 05:17pm AWST 10
Verity
Verity
18 Posts
Hello, my name isVerity and I have a 2.5 year old son we live in success. All my mum friends are always so busy would love some more to actually be friends with not just for the kids you know?

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.