Tue, Jun 5 2012 01:46pm AWST 1
Buggybuddys - Lorraine
Buggybuddys - Lorraine
270 Posts
Mon, Dec 3 2012 02:26pm AWST 2
Shaz
Shaz
1 Posts
Riverdale daycare centre in Kelmscott is a fantastic daycare centre. It is a community run/funded centre and Hillary has the most fantastic set meals for the children. My Son only goes one full day a week, and he loves it. The girls genuinely love and care for all the children. As with all daycares there is obviously rooms suited to each age group. My son has been in the Kangaroo room from the begining as that is from age 2yrs to 4yrs, and they're all at similar stages in development with toilet training etc. Some children in the Koala room age wise could move on to the Kangaroo room, but if they feel they are not quite ready and would benefit more from staying in the toddler room (developmentally speaking) they will keep them there, it's no big deal and is less stressful on the child if they are not ready. They cater to each individual child very well and even get to know the little "bonds" each of the children form with eachother, my son has one little friend he gets along with so well and he seeks him out everytime I drop him off, they have informed me of their friendship so as I can then organise to meet up with the parents and possibly get the boys having playdates outstide of daycare. I couldn't speak more highly of this centre, they've been around for years and I've never heard a bad comment/review about them.
Mon, Apr 14 2014 08:09pm AWST 3
Nicki
Nicki
1 Posts
Hi All,
I just wanted to give a review for Mundarda Child Care Centre in Seville Grove 6112.
This centre is amazing, they are a not for profit and community based centre. Located next to bushland and they incorporate this into the daily activities with the children.
All the carers take such pride in their work ethics and you can tell the love the kids to bits.
They have been a life saver for me. My partner and I are from NZ so we have had both our children full time since birth. They were the 1st ones to look after our children. My kids love their days at daycare and miss all their friends when they arnt there.
They have a facebook page if you would like to check them out
Nicki
Mon, Apr 6 2015 01:30pm AWST 4
Suze
Suze
2 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for child care centres in the Bayswater/Bassendean area? I'm on a couple of waiting lists such as Salisbury etc, however they have really long waiting lists. Any information would be great.

Thanks
Suse
Sat, May 2 2015 10:01pm AWST 5
Chanty
Chanty
2 Posts

I am interested to find out if any mothers live around the Mt hawthorn/ osborne park area, and what Childcare you would recommend. I have a 18mth old girl and i want to start daycare maybe 1/2 day per week.

Cheers

Chantel

Tue, Dec 8 2015 08:19pm AWST 6
smart start
smart start
25 Posts

We have just opened a new Smart Start preschool in Karrinyup, on Davenport street. If you are looking for more than just child care, but a place where your child can begin their education, develop their skills and grow, please visit our website at www.smartstarteducation.com.au or email us at [email protected] We are running 8-4, Monday to Friday and have you can claim the CCB and rebate.

We are dedicated to creating a learning environment that encourages your child's natural curiosity, independence, and intellectual development, so that they will develop their full potential and grow into capable and confident, well rounded children with high self-esteem.
Through fun and games we aim to give your child a head start on their education so that they can start formal schooling knowing that they are good at everything, the confidence to try anything and excel at whatever they choose!

We offer:
• A stimulating environment where your child is able to explore their interests and develop intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally
• Montessori and Accelerated Learning Principles, which enable your child to learn skills such as reading and number recognition quickly and effortlessly
• Hands on equipment to help your child improve their co-ordination and concentration and increase their self confidence
• Educational equipment to develop writing, reading, geography, mathematics and problem solving skills
• Great extracurricular activities like art, dance, brain gym, yoga, music and French

Wed, Nov 23 2016 08:55pm AWST 7
smart start
smart start
25 Posts

We are opening a new Smart Start preschool in West Perth on Thelma Street. If you are looking for more than just child care, but a place where your child can begin their education, develop their skills and grow, please visit our website at www.smartstarteducation.com.au or email us at [email protected] We are running 7.30-5.30, Monday to Friday and the cost will be $105 per day before the CCB and rebate.

We are dedicated to creating a learning environment that encourages your child's natural curiosity, independence, and intellectual development, so that they will develop their full potential and grow into capable and confident, well rounded children with high self-esteem.
Through fun and games we aim to give your child a head start on their education so that they can start formal schooling knowing that they are good at everything, the confidence to try anything and excel at whatever they choose!

We offer:
• A stimulating environment where your child is able to explore their interests and develop intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally
• Montessori and Accelerated Learning Principles, which enable your child to learn skills such as reading and number recognition quickly and effortlessly
• Hands on equipment to help your child improve their co-ordination and concentration and increase their self confidence
• Educational equipment to develop writing, reading, geography, mathematics and problem solving skills
• Great extracurricular activities like art, dance, brain gym, yoga, music and French

Wed, Aug 9 2017 09:54am AWST 8
Mama Moose
Mama Moose
2 Posts

Hi,

A Child Care with a bit of difference have just opened in North Perth

A boutique Scandinavian inspired centre on Fitzgerald Street/Angove street

A "home away from home" with wooden floors and plenty of character.

If you want more personalised care and a homely feel please come see us

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.