WIN A FAMILY PASS TO TOFFEE APPLE NICE AND STICKY
Toffee Apple Nice and Sticky: Quirky Readings by Peter Combe
Join Australia’s most loved children’s songwriter, Peter Combe, for a one-off event to launch his new picture book, Toffee Apple. One show only – don’t miss out!
Date:Saturday 21 January
Hosted by:Perth Theatre Trust
Location:Subiaco Arts Centre
For a chance to win a family pass enter here
1. The promoter of this Competition is Buggybuddys (the "Promoter") (ABN 367 277 49719),
2. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Western Australia. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age need to have the consent of their parent or guardian and be accompanied by a guardian on the date of travel. Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website (if any) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into the Competition is free.
5. The Competition opens at 8.00am WST on Thursday 5th January and closes 23.59 WST on Sunday 15th January ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the Competition must fill in the online entry form.
7. Each entry must include your email or it will be deemed invalid.
8. You may enter the competition only once per email address.
9. By entering this competition you agree for your email address to be added to the Buggybuddys mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose and you may unsubscribe at anytime.
10. The winner will be drawn randomly from all entries on Tuesday 2nd January 2017.
11. 1 winner will receive a family pass (2 adults and 2 children) to the performance of Toffee Apple Nice and Sticky at Subiaco Arts Centre on 21st January.
12. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry of amend rules if considered necessary without notice. There is no cash alternative to the prize.