140 Perth is alive as a one-stop destination for all things anti-boredom these April holidays!
The restaurants and public spaces are jam-packed full of free activities, giveaways and entertainment for kids this school holidays. You’ll find something on offer to suit all age groups! The activities can be found at Postal Place in-between Brotzeit and BamBamBoo.
The line up for this school holidays is as follows:
💥Tuesday 17th April 10.30am-1pm💥
The Big HOO HAA kid-friendly comedy show
🌟Wednesday 18th April 10.30am-1.30pm🌟
💥Friday 20th April 10.30am-1.30pm💥
Silent disco with KARAOKE
FREE caricature sketch artist
Design your own essential oil
Kids picnic table by Picnics by Design
🌟Tuesday 24th April 10.30am-2.30pm🌟
💥Thursday 26th April 10.30am-1.30pm💥
FREE robotic LEGO building
FREE face painting and glitter tattoos
FREE Rok Kombucha
DJ G-Martin Go Gabz spinning tracks
Parent Parcel- The Ultimate Parent Directory with ‘Thousands of Savings’ Colouring station
Why not combine your visit by taking advantage of some of the kids eat free deals available at 140 Perth this April School Holidays?
Jamie’s Italian is offering up to children eat free with every adult purchasing a main meal.
Brotzeit Perth is offering 1 child eats free with every $25 spend.
And you can brave the sugar rush don’t forget 140 Perth is also the home to MOP Donuts!
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- Fun Things To Do When Bonding With Your Baby - July 3, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019