A to Zoo Program Perth Zoo – A to Zoo is the best playgroup program around! A to Zoo is a fun, factual, activity program designed for children aged two to five years. Each week children are introduced to a different animal through storytelling, craft, movement and music. After learning about the animal, the children journey through the Zoo grounds to find the animal.
Every term is a different region, for example, Asian, Australian, African, Rainforest and each week is focussed on a different animal within the region.
The class starts off with a song and then it’s straight into learning about the animal of the week.
The program leader tells a story relating to the animal and afterwards, the children get to touch & see displays of the animal.
In this class about dugites, they were shown snake skin and the skeleton of a snake head.
In every session, the kids get to take part in a craft activity.
And then we go off to meet the animal which we have been learning about during the session.
Terms run for 8 weeks and the classes are about 45mins long.
I highly recommend becoming a Zoo Friend as the term cost of $58 does not include zoo entry.
For more information visit the Perth Zoo website.
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
- Smurf World School Holiday at Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - January 8, 2018
- January School Holiday Activities for Perth Tweens - January 4, 2018
- Ruby’s Bakehouse, Leeming - December 6, 2017
- Gingerbread House Kits Review - November 29, 2017
- The Great Valley Rally, Swan Valley - November 2, 2017
- Mooba Calleya - September 21, 2017
- Cockburn ARC - April 30, 2017