Abbey Road Perth is a bright cafe nestled among a small group of shops just down the road from Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and the new Perth Children’s Hospital in Nedlands.
The moment we walked in we felt welcomed. Little Miss immediately started chatting and introduced herself to everyone. The service was friendly, the staff smiling and polite.
We ordered just a takeaway latte for me and a melting moment cookie for little Miss. It must have been good because she hoovered it! My coffee came out quickly and was a very smooth, mild Fiori blend.
At the front of the cafe, just to the left of the front door, there is a shelf of toys and colouring in things for kids. Little Miss found it straight away and had a lovely time colouring while I enjoyed some of my coffee, as well as playing with some colourful wooden cars.
There is seating inside and outside in the shade. If you have a pram with you, sitting outside may be the better, roomier option.
Abbey Road Perth is more than just coffee, although that is fabulous! Their fridges are well stocked with juices, water and soft drinks, as well as fresh fruit and salads. Their cabinet has a range of delicious looking rolls and pastries. The counter top has many jars and covered trays of cookies, muffins and cakes.
As a bonus for medical workers in the area, a sign on the front window promises a 10% discount for these vital people.
Also located by the front door is a water bowl for our furry friends. We love that Abbey Road is friendly and inclusive of the whole family.
Abbey Road Perth is located on the corner of Abedare Road and Croydon Street in Nedlands.
Abbey Road Perth is open from 7am to 3pm Monday to Saturday, closed Sunday.
Why not combine your visit to Abbey Road Perth with a play at Shenton Park Playground? It’s a short drive away on Evans Street.
- Family Friendly Events for October 2019 - September 19, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for September 2019 - August 22, 2019
- Community Kindergartens WA - August 13, 2019
- Father’s Day Events in Perth 2019 - August 2, 2019
- AQWA Glass Bottom Boat Adventure - August 2, 2019
- The Sweet Remedy Cafe, Leederville - July 25, 2019
- Little Herberts, Wembley - July 25, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for August 2019 - July 18, 2019
- Candy Cow, Cowaramup - July 18, 2019
- Family Friendly Events for July 2019 - June 19, 2019