King Carnival is found on the banks of the scenic Mandurah Estuary, opposite the main Mandurah foreshore area. King Carnival is one of the oldest amusement parks in WA. Entry is FREE, there is a pay as you ride system for games, rides and the mini golf.
The 18 hole mini golf course is fun for families and a real challenge for even experienced golfers.
Pay and pick up your clubs and balls at the kiosk. The course is well shaded by mature trees, but you still might want to slip, slop, slap on a sunny day.
The Adventure Golf course has lots of obstacles and water hazards.
From very bumpy greens, trees, bridges, logs and ditches, the course is a real challenge. Though you might get a hole in one like Little Chef did!
The mini golf is lots of fun and currently undergoing a big upgrade (June 2017).
Afterwards take a ride on the Ferris wheel for a bird’s eye view of Mandurah, which has been a local landmark for over fifty years!
There are loads of rides for kids of all ages including the Tilt a Whirl, bungee trampolines, Super Skate and dodgem cars.
There’s bouncy castles, simulators and plenty of gentle rides for little ones too.
The amusement arcade has loads of video games, pinball machines, skill testers and a giant bumblebee too!
The kiosk serves food, drinks and snacks.
Head over the Old Mandurah Bridge to King Carnival and challenge your family to a game of mini golf and enjoy all the fun of the fair!
Mini Golf Opening Times (weather permitting)
Monday to Sunday – 10am to 5pm
Carnival (weather permitting)
Saturday and Sunday – 10am to 5pm Public and School Holidays – 10am to 5pm
Find King Carnival at Hall Park, Mandurah
Find more Mini Golf in Perth
Find more places to visit in Mandurah
- Best Museums in Perth for Kids - November 7, 2019
- The Kewdale Tavern, Kewdale - October 24, 2019
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - October 15, 2019
- 3 Sheets on the Lake, Woodlands - October 15, 2019
- Laneway Seven, Ellenbrook - October 14, 2019
- Mundaring Hotel, Mundaring - October 9, 2019
- The Family Friendly Guide to Entwined in the Valley - September 26, 2019
- How My Foodie Box Changed my Mealtimes - September 26, 2019
- Coventry Village, Morley - September 23, 2019
- Joondalup Growers Market, Joondalup - September 19, 2019