King Carnival is found on the banks of the scenic Mandurah Estuary, opposite the main Mandurah foreshore area. King Carnival is one of the oldest amusement parks in WA. Entry is FREE, there is a pay as you ride system for games, rides and the mini golf.
The 18 hole mini golf course is fun for families and a real challenge for even experienced golfers.
Pay and pick up your clubs and balls at the kiosk. The course is well shaded by mature trees, but you still might want to slip, slop, slap on a sunny day.
The Adventure Golf course has lots of obstacles and water hazards.
From very bumpy greens, trees, bridges, logs and ditches, the course is a real challenge. Though you might get a hole in one like Little Chef did!
The mini golf is lots of fun and currently undergoing a big upgrade (June 2017).
Afterwards take a ride on the Ferris wheel for a bird’s eye view of Mandurah, which has been a local landmark for over fifty years!
There are loads of rides for kids of all ages including the Tilt a Whirl, bungee trampolines, Super Skate and dodgem cars.
There’s bouncy castles, simulators and plenty of gentle rides for little ones too.
The amusement arcade has loads of video games, pinball machines, skill testers and a giant bumblebee too!
The kiosk serves food, drinks and snacks.
Head over the Old Mandurah Bridge to King Carnival and challenge your family to a game of mini golf and enjoy all the fun of the fair!
Mini Golf Opening Times (weather permitting)
Monday to Sunday – 10am to 5pm
Carnival (weather permitting)
Saturday and Sunday – 10am to 5pm Public and School Holidays – 10am to 5pm
Find King Carnival at Hall Park, Mandurah
- The Best Chocolate Cafes in Perth and South West WA - April 10, 2019
- Perth Night Noodle Market, Elizabeth Quay - April 6, 2019
- Coode Street Jetty Walk, South Perth - March 31, 2019
- Swan Settlers Markets, Herne Hill - March 29, 2019
- Rottnest Fast Ferries, Hillarys - March 28, 2019
- Swan Valley Fresh Seasonal Produce Trail - March 25, 2019
- May Street Larder at The Mezz, Mount Hawthorn - March 25, 2019
- The Best Family Friendly Shopping Centres in Perth - March 22, 2019
- West Coast Drive Coastal Walk - March 21, 2019
- Kalamunda Farmers Market, Kalamunda - March 15, 2019