Challenge your kids to a game of mini golf at Adventure Golf – the new putt putt golf course that has opened at Elizabeth Quay!
Adventure Golf is found at the western side of Elizabeth Quay, in between PCEC and the Transperth ferry terminal.
We collected our golf clubs (which come in different heights), score sheet and brightly coloured golf balls from the booth, where there’s also take away coffee, cold drinks and fresh doughnuts available.
The course is flat and astro-turfed, so easily accessed by most people and strollers.
Each hole on the course is fairly short, though that doesn’t make it any easier for you to get the ball in the hole! There are a few tight angles, rocks, logs, “bunkers” and slopes used as obstacles – just to make things tricky!
The mini golf is challenging, but not difficult, we didn’t often go over the six-stroke limit on a hole. We enjoyed it and I only beat Little Chef by one stroke!
Make sure you slip, slop, slap – being a temporary attraction there isn’t any shade and the whole course is in full sun. There are shady tables and chairs under a pergola, where you can enjoy a drink and doughnut. There are public toilets nearby at the water playground.
The floodlit mini golf course is also open evenings, where you can play with the beautiful city lights in the background. Glow balls can be purchased for $10.
The Adventure Golf will be around for a while, I was told for at least this year (2017). It’s a great use of space, till the plot of land is built on. The fun addition to the city is yet another fun family activity to do down at Elizabeth Quay.
Opening Times: 7 Days 10am to 10pm
Families (2 Adults 2 kids under 14) $40
For more information visit adventuregolf.net.au
- The Atrium Crown Perth - August 19, 2019
- Things to Do with Tweens in Perth - August 15, 2019
- The Best Fish and Chips in Perth - August 8, 2019
- Maison Saint-Honoré, Floreat - August 6, 2019
- The Roastery, Canning Vale - August 5, 2019
- Free Attraction Admissions For Little Kids in Perth - July 30, 2019
- The Henley Brook, Swan Valley - July 25, 2019
- The Best Babycinos in Perth - July 24, 2019
- Vans, Cottesloe - July 23, 2019
- Kid-friendly Hotels and Resorts for a Perth Family Staycation - July 15, 2019