Tucked away next to the cinemas at Southlands shopping centre is the very kid friendly Apache Spur Willetton. Conveniently located next to the cinemas it’s a great spot for a bite to eat before or after a movie.
Even though it is not quite as impressive as its north of the river siblings size wise there is plenty of seating in the restaurant itself. My kids love the booths which are a popular choice with patrons.
There is a modest closed in jungle-themed playground with plenty of climbing equipment to keep little monkeys active. There is also a small gaming section for older children.
Kids enjoy their interactive menus with puzzles and colouring in to keep them busy.
There is a great choice of kids meals including steak, ribs, burgers, macaroni and standards like nuggets, pizza and fish and chips. Though “fish and chips” are actually fish fingers which was not received very well from my two who have that frequently at home.
This was quickly forgotten when their “Chico the Clown” ice cream came out. Smiles all round.
Adults are also spoilt for choice with a great menu. We are never disappointed with the ribs and cheese poppers are a family favourite, so much so that my husband orders jalapeño poppers just so he gets a look in!
Apache Spur offers decent food, good portions at a reasonable cost in a great setting. Any restaurant with an indoor playground is worth a visit for families and kids eat free Mondays and Tuesdays!
Shop 74 Southlands Boulevarde
45 Burrendah Boulevarde
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019
- Sampson House, Fremantle - May 8, 2019
- Heritage Walk Trail One, Fremantle Cemetery - May 8, 2019
- Rick’s Rookies West Coast Eagles Membership - May 8, 2019
- Turquoise Bay, Cape Range National Park - March 8, 2019
- RAC Exmouth Cape Holiday Park - March 8, 2019
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Bicton - March 8, 2019
- Strike Bowling, Carousel - January 4, 2019