Luxury in the heart of our southwest wine region. Are you looking for a complete self-contained luxurious getaway in our famous winery region? Then Aqua Resort Busselton is for you.
Each house is completely private and the ensuites have amazing rain showers and double heads throughout. Apartment houses are available beachside to suit every size family from 1-5 bedrooms Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all Beach houses and throughout the resort.
We stayed in one of the 4-bedroom villas which boasted 2 king size beds, 2 single beds and 4 bunks. Well and truly enough space to fit a couple of families and holiday in style. The villas are appointed in fine style and have a heated plunge pool to ensure you can enjoy them all year round.
There is a full tennis court, 25m infinity lap pool, steam room, gym and outdoor spa at the beach front of the property to lay back and enjoy the amazing location. The resort also offers stand up paddle board and bike hire, and complimentary stretch and movement Pilates classes on school holiday periods.
Aqua Resort is built on 8 acres of mature peppermint woodlands and keeps in theme with the beautiful Australian Landscape of the region. Set on the beach, it is perfect for a stroll or to burn some energy off the kids with a swim in the beautiful Busselton Waters of Geographe Bay. The resort also has 3 boat moorings directly out the front of the property for Aqua guest to utilize.
Curl up in front of your fire and enjoy local produce and wine whilst the kids play happily on the deck or in the private heated plunge pool. Aqua Resort is definitely a place to let the cares go and enjoy luxury in our beautiful southwest.
Aqua Resort Reception Hours
8.30am to 5pm Monday – Saturday
9:00am to 4pm Sunday and public holidays, closed Christmas Day
Aqua Resort Address
605 Bussell Hwy
Western Australia 6280
- Aqua Resort Busselton - September 13, 2018
- The Herdsman Lake Tavern, Wembley - May 28, 2018
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017