Enjoy singing Christmas carols this festive season amongst the tulips in the beautiful Araluen Botanical Gardens. For a gold coin donation all are welcome to the Roleystone hills December 3rd, with gates opening at 4:30pm. Be sure to bring a picnic rug and a festive feast to enjoy the evenings entertainment. Or grab a snagger from the sausage sizzle held on the night.
It can get a little cool so be sure to pack a few jumpers, blankets & the mozzie lotion just in case. This is a fantastic family event with performances from the local school choir, the Armadale Brass Band as well as local singers. Show starts at 7pm.
Kids can meet the local Fire Brigade who will be visiting as well as event sponsor – the Bendigo Bank Pig mascot who will be handing out gift bags to 100 lucky children!
Bring a torch or purchase one there and come along to a gorgeous night out in the hills!
Araluen Carols by Torchlight
Sunday, December 3rd, 6pm
Araluen Botanic Park
362 Croyden Road, Roleystone
- Don Japanese Fusion, Albany - February 19, 2020
- Granite Skywalk, Castle Rock - February 19, 2020
- Wave Rock, Hyden - February 14, 2020
- Town of Kulin - February 14, 2020
- Wave Rock Caravan Park - February 14, 2020
- Tin Horse Highway, Kulin - February 13, 2020
- Kulin Aquatic Centre & Waterslide - January 30, 2020
- Raeburn Orchards, Roleystone - May 17, 2019
- Portside Grill Hillarys – CLOSED - May 8, 2019
- Cafe 16, Kelmscott - May 8, 2019