Looking for a family friendly, comfortable, relaxed atmosphere drinking hole, well The Ashby Bar and Bistro is it.
Boasting a full table service bistro, garden area and sports bar this is the perfect place for a dinner, catch-up, quick meal or function with family and friends.
The kids menu caters for all the tastes and all kids meals come with a drink, ice cream and activity pack.
Even better kids eat free on Mondays from 5:30-8:30pm, receiving 2 free kids meals with every paying adult.
Along with an extensive scrumptious menu of meals and sharing platters, The Ashby Bar and Bistro also do a buffet breakfast on weekends to satisfy even the fussiest little eaters!
We sat out in the garden and had a mummy/daughter dinner date whilst live acoustic music was being performed. A wonderful way to unwind!
And while your there don’t forget to sign up to the birthday club. It means that on the month of your birthday you can treat yourself to a meal and glass of wine on the house…just decide whether you take the kids or not to indulge!
- Ngilgi Cave, Yallingup - October 12, 2017
- Gabriel Chocolate / House of Cards Winery - October 12, 2017
- The Esplanade Hotel, Busselton - October 12, 2017
- Segway West, Margaret River - October 4, 2017
- Matilda Bay Restaurant - September 5, 2017
- Joes Fish Shack, Fremantle - August 30, 2017
- Fired Ceramic Café – Paint in Peace, Joondalup - August 28, 2017
- The Tourist Wheel Fremantle - August 28, 2017
- Pretty Princess Pamper Parties - March 21, 2017
- Showtime Limousines, Perth - March 9, 2017