Ashley and his friends have returned to the rails of Whiteman Park on Sunday 22nd May 2018!
Join his friends of Bennett Brook Railway who will haul trains all day for the Train Controller. Situated in Whiteman Park, Bennett Brook Railway becomes are hive of activity with so much to do and see with the kids. Ride heritage trains all day 9:30am – 4pm to visit railway stations hosting a variety of attractions and fairgrounds.
Meet all his friends as they take you along the line throughout the bushland of Whiteman Park. Why not purchase your online tickets today? You’ll get 25% off right now! Hurry as these are strictly limited!
Adult and children (2-18) tickets are $15 each with an online discount (25%) through:
Or purchase your tickets on the day for $20 each (card and cash accepted).
Your ticket includes:
- Unlimited heritage train rides on all three trains (all day)
- Unlimited heritage bus rides (all day)
- Bus Museum displays
- Fire Engine displays by DFES
- Scouts display
- Entry to Revolutions Transport Museum
- Farm Animals
- Secure pram storage
And so much more for small additional cost such as fairgrounds and food vans.
- July School Holiday Shopping Centre Events and Activities in Perth 2018 - June 28, 2018
- Christmas in July Events in Perth - June 20, 2018
- 100 July School Holiday Ideas - June 18, 2018
- Mother’s Day Ideas Perth - April 26, 2018
- May Family Events in Perth - April 23, 2018
- April Family Events in Perth - April 4, 2018
- Ashley and Friends Day at Whiteman Park - April 1, 2018
- Eat Drink Perth - March 21, 2018
- Mission ImPERTHable - March 21, 2018
- Easter Wonderland & Easter World - March 13, 2018