Ashley and his friends have returned to the rails of Whiteman Park on Sunday 22nd May 2018!
Join his friends of Bennett Brook Railway who will haul trains all day for the Train Controller. Situated in Whiteman Park, Bennett Brook Railway becomes are hive of activity with so much to do and see with the kids. Ride heritage trains all day 9:30am – 4pm to visit railway stations hosting a variety of attractions and fairgrounds.
Meet all his friends as they take you along the line throughout the bushland of Whiteman Park. Why not purchase your online tickets today? You’ll get 25% off right now! Hurry as these are strictly limited!
Adult and children (2-18) tickets are $15 each with an online discount (25%) through:
Or purchase your tickets on the day for $20 each (card and cash accepted).
Your ticket includes:
- Unlimited heritage train rides on all three trains (all day)
- Unlimited heritage bus rides (all day)
- Bus Museum displays
- Fire Engine displays by DFES
- Scouts display
- Entry to Revolutions Transport Museum
- Farm Animals
- Secure pram storage
And so much more for small additional cost such as fairgrounds and food vans.
- Why a girls’ school from day one? - February 12, 2020
- How To Prepare Yourself For Your Next Big Exam - January 12, 2020
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2020 - January 2, 2020
- Penrhos College Kindergarten students ask – ‘How best can we help animals to survive?’ - December 20, 2019
- Places Where You Can Go Camping In Perth - November 5, 2019
- How to Buy The Ideal Baby Thermometer - October 15, 2019
- INTERGENERATIONAL BIG BETHANIE BAKE OFF RETURNS FOR SIXTH YEAR - October 2, 2019
- How To Choose The Best Tutors Online To Help Your Kids - September 17, 2019
- FUN-FILLED FAMILY EVENING SUPPORTING CHILDREN’S CANCER RESEARCH - September 11, 2019
- Best Beds for Kids in Perth: Essential Tips When Choosing a Bed for Your Kids - September 7, 2019