FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD! If you’re looking for a food feast for the family that goes on for hours then The Atrium at the Crown Perth is the place to go. It is a bit pricey, but cheaper options are available for breakfast and lunch on weekdays and Saturdays.
The Atrium itself is bright, airy and spacious with larger tables for families/groups position at the back of the restaurant (further away from the food). The great appeal of the buffet is the variety of foods and cuisines and of course the volume! For starters choose from a full english breakfast, with sausages, bacon, sautéed potatoes and baked beans.Or healthier options include an array of cereals, fresh Oysters, prawns, salmon, cold meats, cheeses or sushi. The kids loved looking at all the food varieties and sampling things they’d never tried before. Oddly mine chose sushi, with cheese and crackers and baked beans.
Lots of fresh fruit and fruit salads to choose from.
If you’re not full after your starters then try sample dishes ranging from Indian curries, dim sum, Chinese stir-fry and prawn crackers.
PRETZELS AND CRACKERS FOR CHEESE
FRESHLY SQUEEZED JUICES
Alternatively you could have the traditional english roast dinner. During our visit they had a choice of roast beef, steak, ham and lamb.
Fresh cold water, apple, orange and pineapple juice were freely available, as well glasses of bubbles.The main attraction was the desserts selection where you can sample EVERYTHING as many times as you want!Beautiful little petit fours, pavlova, peppermint gateaus, donuts, biscuits, muffins, cake, jellies, ice cream, pancakes, waffles…you name it, it was there to be had!
al honeycomb running onto a slide and dripping into a bowl – YUMMY!!!
As you can tell the desserts went down very well, all the kids chose a handmade cone with ice cream flavour of their choice and toppings galore of gummy bears.
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018