On a hot Perth day, we stopped for lunch at Bathers Beach House in Fremantle.
We chose Bathers Beach House as Miss 3 wanted fish and chips and we thought it would be nice to have lunch with a view. When we arrived around noon on a Saturday there were no tables available inside except the high bar stool ones which weren’t suitable. We were lucky enough to find a nice shaded table at the front of the boardwalk. Looking out at the deck chairs on the sand in front of us it felt like we were away on vacation somewhere exotic.
The menu was quite large with a choice of share plates, entrees and mains. The Nippers Menu included choices of grilled chicken salad, cheeseburger and chips, fish and chips or a pasta. The meals were all $10 and came with a pop top drink and icy-pole. Miss 3 had the fish and chips and my friend and I shared sea salt & pepper squid and some chips. The drinks menu was also extensive. The service was prompt and helpful and the food was very tasty. Although it was a hot day the umbrellas provided good shade and the light breeze was welcome.
Bathers Beach House offers different dining options with the inside tables and bar type seating, upstairs bar, outside tables and the lounges on the beach. Bookings are suggested for inside and the lounges, as we found out they do get booked out.
We will be coming back to Bathers Beach House again soon to enjoy the relaxed vibe and yummy food.
47 Mews Road Fremantle.
Open 7 days from 11am for lunch and dinner.
- The Painted Teapot, Subiaco - November 20, 2018
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018