Bayswater Waves – One weekend we packed our sausages and drinks and planned to spend the day at the Bayswater waves. We used the Entertainment voucher and received a fantastic 50% off on the family ticket!
We settled in one of the 4 sheltered tables available near the BBQs and playground outside.
Bayswater Waves is famous for being the only Waves pool in Perth. The waves operate for about 10 minutes every 30-40 minutes.
To add more fun to the riding of the waves you can hire Fun Nuts (or rings). Small $3 – large $5 Double $7. The hiring of the rings is restricted to 1 hour however if not busy it is possible to keep them for longer. There aren’t many rings available; it is first come first served.
Our boys had a blast riding on the waves with the rings. When the waves are on, the pool gets very busy.
Our boys also had huge fun sliding down the indoor Curly slide. They probably went on that 20 times!
For the smaller kids, there is a boat slide in the shallow waters.
For toddler and babies, there is also a very shallow splash pool.
For the adventurous, there is the whirlpool section.
At the café, they serve a good selection of hot and cold food and drinks, and ice creams and lollies. Prices are very reasonable, but when it was busy the service was a bit slow, so be prepared to wait a bit.
We cooked our sausages on the BBQ outside and bought some ice-creams and coffee afterwards.
After lunch, we just relaxed on the grass while the kids played at the fully gated playground and the outdoor pool.
Overall Bayswater Waves is a fantastic family leisure Centre suitable for kids of all ages and abilities. The facilities are great with everything you could possibly want for a family fun swim session.
Find out more by visiting www.bayswater.wa.gov.au/bayswaterwaves
- Denmark Thrills Adventure Park - May 1, 2019
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016