Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe, Joondalup is a super sweet and fun cafe to take the kids to and ideal for Mums/Dads/Grandparent groups to meet up for a coffee and cake. The cafe opened in late 2017 by the lovely Bella who loves baking everything fresh on site.
Bella’s Cupcake Cafe is covered in brightly coloured, fun murals all over the walls from the floor to the ceiling.
The Cafe has highchairs, kids benches and adult table seating areas as well as a toy box to keep the kids happy.
You can even watch Bella and her team making cupcakes in the viewing area through to the kitchen.
There counter offers an array of brightly coloured cupcakes of various yummy flavours and themes as well as some scrumptious pastries and not forgetting great coffee!
Daddy wanted to take his special girl for a treat and she chose Bella’s cupcake world…because she LOVES cupcakes and she knows Daddy is also a fan of a cupcake or two 😉
Bella also offers wedding cakes and kids birthday party cakes and cupcakes to order.
Plan your next coffee meet-up at Bella’s, you won’t be disappointed.
- Family Friendly Breweries in Perth, Margaret River, Swan Valley and Perth Hills - February 21, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
- The Junction Icecreamery Woodbridge - November 12, 2017
- Artesian Hot Tub – Peron Homestead Precinct Denham - November 10, 2017