Bellissa Cafe, on Walter Road, is a fairly unassuming café from the outside. Inside, I could see the bustling café would be perfect for a mothers group gathering. There’s a lovely kids corner at the rear of the café, right beside a huge timber table, that seats about 10 people.
Little Chef and I popped in for a drink, while we were out and about in the area. The café is busy, but we find a table.
I had a flat white, needing a caffeine hit after we trudged around the shops all morning. The coffee was really smooth and served in a nice big mug!
I grabbed a soft drink for Little Chef, strawberry, mint and ginger – which he (surprisingly) loved!
He also enjoyed a ham and cheese croissant from the cabinet.
The ten dollar kids menu has a range of breakfast and lunch dishes for little ones and all meals come with a choice of a pop top or milkshake.
I enjoyed a gluten free orange cake. There were a few GF options, which is always good to see!
There’s lots of other sweet treats on the counter top , salads, quiche, sausage tolls and sandwiches in the cabinet and the menu looks tasty too.
The kid’s area at the back of the café has toys and books, as well as a huge blackboard. Next to the play area is a large table, that would easily fit at least 8 people around it, for parents to sit with some food and coffee. This makes it a good spot for a Mum’s group catch up, highchairs are also available.
Bellissa Café is a nice little café, perfect for a catch up with little ones in tow.
Find Bellissa Café at 60B Walter Road West, Bedford, Perth.
- Best Outdoor Cinema Perth – including roof top cinema and drive in cinema - December 12, 2018
- Masonmill Gardens, Carmel - December 6, 2018
- Rottnest Island Explorer Bus - November 30, 2018
- Kapitol Kitchen, Wanneroo - November 30, 2018
- Quality Resort Sorrento Beach - November 15, 2018
- Caves Road Collective, Wilyabrup - November 15, 2018
- Embers, Gooseberry Hill - November 15, 2018
- Mirvac Compass Apartments, Leighton Beach - November 2, 2018
- Hillarys Harbour Resort - October 28, 2018
- AQWA, Hillarys - October 25, 2018