Most of the pitches offer some form of natural shade from the mature trees peppered around the park.
Our pitch was adjacent to the main attractions in the park, the HUGE jumping pillow, splash & play zone, 360 play area and playground.
The jumping pillow is nestled among many mature trees providing some shade at the edge of the area. There are also a few benches so you can watch the kids while relaxing in the shade.
The play zone and playground are both covered with shade sails. The kids loved the 360 play area where you have to push the buttons around the structure in order and against a timer!
There’s also a fully fenced splash & play area, swimming pool and pool side shade over sun lounges and chairs. The swimming pool has a raised shallow area with shade making it a fantastic option for families with younger kids. The whole area is fully fenced from the jumping pillow and playground.
The main camp kitchen and ablution block sit alongside the main play areas so you can sit in the camp kitchen and see the kids playing close by during the daytime and evenings. There is also a small grassed area, perfect for ball games.
The camp office also offers Go Kart hire for use around the park. Big 4 Beachlands is a dog-friendly park outside of school and public holidays.
Big4 Beachlands Holiday Park
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018
- The Crooked Carrot Myalup - April 16, 2018
- RAC Karri Valley Resort - April 13, 2018
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017