Bistro 38 at the Joondalup resort hosts a Champagne, Carvery, Chocolate Buffet which takes place every Sunday from 12pm – 2pm. During the 2 hour window, you can enjoy full access to the buffet, chocolate fountain and free-flowing champagne! The price is $69 for adults, $15 for children 5 – 12 years, $35 children 13 – 17 years. Children under 5 are free! There are high chairs available and children are offered a soft drink included as part of their meal.
There is a choice or indoor or alfresco dining.
The champagne was poured straight away and we were told to help ourselves to the food on offer. The great thing about a dining at a buffet with kids is that there is no waiting around to order or waiting ages for the food to arrive so little people have no time to get restless.
A selection of starters is available which includes soup, prawns, salads, and cold meats.
Next up was the carvery. There is always choice of two types of meat, with our visit taking place during December the buffet was Christmas themed so the choice was Turkey and Ham. There is also plenty of vegetable choices and usually a curry and pasta dish.
Then came the best bit …dessert! There is a huge chocolate fountain accompanied with fruit, marshmallows, rocky road and profiteroles.
If that is enough there is another table garnished with an incredible choice of desserts including pavlova, mini tarts, fruit, pannacotta, trifle, custard and jelly. Make sure you save some room to fit it all in! Tea and coffee are also available to complete the meal.
After coffee, we had a stroll around the beautiful grounds. On the opposite side of the pool area from the restaurant is a pond packed full of huge Koi Carp. The girls loved watching them and it was a lovely end to the lunch.
The Champagne, Carvery, Chocolate Buffet runs every Sunday 12pm – 2pm at Bistro 38, Joondalup Resort. Prices are $69 Adults, $35 children aged 13 – 17 years, $15 children aged 5 – 12 years. Children under the age of 5 are free.
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018