You can walk through the blossoms and even throw down a rug and have a picnic right amongst them. As we sat on the picnic rug colourful blossoms fluttered around us and you really got to smell the fragrance from the blossoms. Miss 3 loved the pretty flowers and was happy sitting on the rug while we enjoyed our picnic.
As you entered there were a few market type stalls including a few food vans, an ice cream van and a coffee van so if you didn’t want to prepare a picnic you could get something there. Other stalls included fresh fruit and vegetables, recycled timber, fresh juices and more. There are also vegetables planted down the path where you enter and Miss 3 was quite interested seeing how things looked while they were growing.
S&R Orchard is located at 46 Halleendale Rd Walliston, about 30mins from Perth city.
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018
- Riverton Library, Riverton - June 14, 2018
- Tumblers Kids Gym, Riverton Leisureplex - June 7, 2018
- The Local Shack, Forrestfield - June 5, 2018
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018