You can walk through the blossoms and even throw down a rug and have a picnic right amongst them. As we sat on the picnic rug colourful blossoms fluttered around us and you really got to smell the fragrance from the blossoms. Miss 3 loved the pretty flowers and was happy sitting on the rug while we enjoyed our picnic.
As you entered there were a few market type stalls including a few food vans, an ice cream van and a coffee van so if you didn’t want to prepare a picnic you could get something there. Other stalls included fresh fruit and vegetables, recycled timber, fresh juices and more. There are also vegetables planted down the path where you enter and Miss 3 was quite interested in seeing how things looked while they were growing.
S&R Orchard is located at 46 Halleendale Rd Walliston, about 30mins from Perth city.
- Antz HQ, Victoria Park - May 30, 2019
- The Painted Teapot, Subiaco - November 20, 2018
- Cafe 63, Westfield Carousel - October 4, 2018
- Decadent C’s, Mandurah - October 3, 2018
- Zoorassic Park at Perth Zoo - September 20, 2018
- Pre-Schoolers Mornings, Waterford Plaza - September 18, 2018
- S&R Orchard Blossom Festival - September 6, 2018
- Belmont Forum – Playspace - August 13, 2018
- Hampton & Maley, Victoria Park - August 13, 2018
- Secret Garden Cafe and Patisserie, South Perth - June 19, 2018