There is not a lot of room in the cafe but there were a couple of prams at the table near us. High chairs are also available. There are also a few tables set up under cover outside the entrance. This area also has dog water bowls if you bring your furry friend too.
The toilets are located on the side of the building and are used by the public as well. The cafe is adjacent to the Boatshed restaurant.We find the Boatshed cafe to be a good option to stop for breakfast or coffee. The bike/walk path around the river means Little Miss can take her scooter and we can have a walk and we can also stop at one of the nearby playgrounds like Coode St playground. The enclosed play area in the cafe means we can enjoy our meal or coffee knowing she can’t run off.
Open Monday to Saturday 7.30am – 4 pm
All day dining fully licensed cafe
- PJ Masks at Karrinyup Shopping Centre - April 17, 2018
- Castledare Miniature Railway - April 10, 2018
- The Faraway Tree Cafe and Community Space, Glen Forrest - April 4, 2018
- Blasta Brewing Company, Burswood - March 26, 2018
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
- Canning River Cafe - March 20, 2018
- Kalamunda Fairy Door Trail - February 20, 2018
- Penny Garden Restaurant, Swan Valley - January 29, 2018
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, Swan Valley - January 16, 2018