Bounce KinderGym – “I had so much fun!”. Those were the exact words said when the little one’s KinderGym class finished at BOUNCEinc today. We got to attend a KinderGym class held at BOUNCEinc in Cannington. BOUNCEinc is an indoor trampoline park, filled with more than 100 interconnected trampolines. Here, you’re in your own element where you can freestyle jump, slam dunk, do gravity defying aerial jumps, bounce off the walls (literally), a great all rounder work-out the whole family can enjoy. They offer birthday party deals as well.
A recent program that they run for kids is called KinderGym. The 1hr specialised program, designed by Gymnastics Australia is aimed at kids aged 3-5 years old. It incorporates both fun as well as the many health benefits of trampolining. The class conducted in a safe and multi sensory environment and structured to allow kids to develop socially, physically, emotionally and cognitively.
After checking-in, C was presented with a wrist band and special grippy non-slip socks enabling for maximum bouncing fun. Kids were gathered together before the class with their instructor and general safety rules were read out before anyone is allowed into the arena.
When the kids are with their coach, they start off with some freestyle jumps just to warm up, followed by group warm-up and other activities. They also get to do different obstacle courses, and more trampolining in the different arenas.
Parents and carers can view the entire class from above, right next to the ‘tuck shop’ where you can grab a coffee, tea, drinks, snacks, sandwiches and ice cream. Plenty of after jump treats as well. Toilets are easily accessible with baby change facilities available too.
Term Price: $140 for a 10-week term, includes:
- 1 weekly 60min class
- Annual membership with the state gymnastics association
- BOUNCE silicon wristband for the child
- 5 free coffee card for mum or dad
It is a great class for kids and it sure tires them out.
1371 Albany Highway, Cannington
Mon – Fri: 10am – 9pm
Sat: 9am – 9pm
Sun: 9am – 7pm
- Stacked Cafe, Fremantle - March 27, 2019
- The Quarter Acre Hotel, Applecross - February 26, 2019
- Perth Mango Farm - February 23, 2019
- May Street Larder, East Fremantle - February 20, 2019
- Someday Coffee Co, Floreat - February 17, 2019
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018