Bricktober is a fun annual event for the whole family that showcases the largest collection of Lego models built by WA enthusiasts.
7 + 8 October 2017 – this year Bricktober has moved to Curtin Stadium in Bentley and showcases Lego themes such as City of Trains, Star Wars, Disney Princesses and much, much more!
As you enter make sure you grab a wristband for your child/ren, the organisers will write your phone number on it – that was if your child gets lost they can contact you.
My eldest loved the Pokemon display.
While Miss 7 loved that she spotted her favourite Disney character, Minnie Mouse, at a couple of displays.
A great display for the adults is the 10 apartments that replicate TV sitcoms, take on the challenge and identify all 10.
The mosaic lego pictures are absolutely amazing!
The interactive zone gives kids an opportunity to get hands-on to play with lego, it features;
A brickpit of over 30,000 Lego bricks to play with.
Build a Lego car and race your friends on the Racer Ramp.
Drive a Lego Train or Technic model with a remote control for a gold coin donation.
Building Competitions (please note numbers are limited – sign up on the day, the cost is $3).
A huge highlight for the kids are the roaming characters, we spotted Princess Bell, Wonder Woman, Stormtroopers, Spiderman and Captain America.
As well as Mr. Bricktober!
You can purchase raffle tickets to win cool Lego sets, $2 per ticket.
Take a guess at the number of Lego pieces in a jar and win the jar full of Lego, 50 cents per guess or $1 for 3 guesses.
There is also a colouring-in competition you can enter.
There is Lego and Bricktober merchandise available to purchase.
Refreshments, sausage sizzle, and cakes on site to purchase. ATM also available.
Tickets are sold in timed entry slots to ensure flow through of the exhibition. Show starts at 9am, doors closed at 4:15pm.
To purchase tickets; https://www.trybooking.com/book/sessions?eid=294568.
Single tickets are $10 including booking.
Family of 4 tickets are $30 including a booking fee.
For more information visit the Bricktober Website.
- School Holiday Shopping Centre Activities - September 18, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Carousel - September 6, 2018
- D’Uva’s Strawberry Picking, Wanneroo - September 3, 2018
- Westfield Carousel Rooftop Dining Precinct - August 30, 2018
- The Bothy Family Retreat, Lancelin - August 9, 2018
- Playing with Light, Scitech - August 7, 2018
- Ashley & Friends Day, Whiteman Park - August 2, 2018
- 115 Collective, Merriwa - August 2, 2018
- Lollipop’s Playland, Butler - July 16, 2018
- Mini Marine Biologist – Toddlers Tuesdays, AQWA - July 6, 2018