Bricktober is a fun annual event for the whole family that showcases the largest collection of Lego models built by WA enthusiasts.
This year Bricktober is happening on the 6th and 7th of October at Curtin Stadium in Bentley and showcases Lego themes such as City of Trains, Star Wars, Disney Princesses and much, much more!
As you enter make sure you grab a wristband for your child/ren, the organisers will write your phone number on it – that was if your child gets lost they can contact you.
There are so many amazing displays!
There is a huge display of Star Wars LEGO.
The LEGO Mosaic images are fantastic!
The interactive zone gives kids an opportunity to get hands-on to play with lego, it features;
A brickpit of over 30,000 Lego bricks to play with.
Build a Lego car and race your friends on the Racer Ramp.
Drive a Lego Train or Technic model with a remote control for a gold coin donation.
Building Competitions (please note numbers are limited – sign up on the day, the cost is $3).
A huge highlight for the kids are the roaming characters, we spotted Olaf and Storm Troopers
As well as Mr. Bricktober!
You can purchase raffle tickets to win cool Lego sets, $2 per ticket.
Take a guess at the number of Lego pieces in a jar and win the jar full of Lego, 50 cents per guess or $1 for 3 guesses.
There is also a colouring-in competition you can enter.
There is Lego and Bricktober merchandise available to purchase.
Refreshments, sausage sizzle, and cakes on site to purchase. ATM also available.
Tickets are sold in timed entry slots to ensure flow through of the exhibition. Show starts at 9am, doors closed at 4:15pm.
To purchase tickets; https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=384509
Single tickets are $10 including booking.
Family of 4 tickets are $30 including a booking fee.
For more information visit the Bricktober Website.
- Lights in the Heights, Padbury - December 12, 2018
- RAC Christmas Pageant - November 29, 2018
- The Magic of Christmas at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens - November 27, 2018
- Trees Adventure, Yanchep National Park - November 23, 2018
- The City of Perth Christmas Lights Trail - November 18, 2018
- TGI Fridays, Westfield Carousel - November 15, 2018
- Kaleidoscope Festival 2018 - October 31, 2018
- DFO Perth - October 18, 2018
- Rug Rats on Ice at Xtreme Ice, Mirrabooka - October 15, 2018
- Bricktober Perth - October 6, 2018