We’ve been going to the Brisbane Hotel since our dating days and recently now with little one and I was surprised to find that it is actually very kid/family friendly. The Brisbane hotel is located on the corner of Brisbane and Beaufort Street in Northbridge.
We walked in there for lunch one day as we were in the vicinity. We got a table inside and was offered the usual water and menu. They also brought the kids menu and some colouring pencils. The kids menu doubled as a colouring sheet.
I ordered the iced chocolate and it was out of this world! Chocolaty, milky, icy, frothy topped with a scoop of ice cream. Its like a chocolate milkshake with ice cream! Couldn’t get it away from the little one. For mains, we ordered the crab meat linguini and their famous fish and chips. They were both excellent and was thoroughly enjoyed.
There are also seats outside the alfresco area and lots of umbrella for shade too. In the middle there is a fish pond which the little one was very fascinated about. Looking at the different coloured fishes and seeing how many he can spot. Inside, theres a couple of games for the older kids to enjoy as well.
Head into the Brisbane Hotel the next time you’re looking for a family friendly pub, you won’t be disappointed with both the food and service. They take reservations as well.
Monday from 5pm: Half price Pizzas
Happy Hour: Mon-Fri from 5pm
The Brisbane Hotel
292 Beaufort Street (Corner Brisbane Street), Highgate
Mon – Sun: 11.30am till late
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017
- Freshwaters, Peppermint Grove - November 21, 2017
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 14, 2017