Brooklands Tavern is a family friendly eatery located in Southern River. It is part of the ALH Group of hotels.
The restaurant is a firm favourite with families as it has a fantastic indoor play area. While you wait for your meal, the kids can climb and play or colour in with the placemats and pencils provided.
There was a large television playing cartoons but it had no sound.
Visit on a Monday evening and 2 adults and 2 children can dine for just $50 between 5.30pm – 8.30pm. You’ll also find free kids entertainment from Fun 2 Remember who will keep the kids busy with some of their favourite activities including seasonal themed crafts, games, colouring, toys, face painting and balloon twisting and so much more.
Kids can eat free all day on Tuesdays. With every adult meal purchased over $20 one kids meal will be free.
Kids meals are priced at $9.90 and the menu includes chicken nuggets, steak, calamari, bolognese, mini burger, fish and chips and pizza. You can add a salad to any kids meal for free and swap chips for mash potato. Desserts are an additional $3.
For the adults there is an extensive menu with prices for main meals ranging from $21 – $28.
Brooklands Tavern is located at 7 Holmes Street, Southern River.
For more information visit www.brooklands.com.au
- School Holiday Activities Perth 2019 - April 2, 2019
- Reading for Sure - February 4, 2019
- The healthiest family-friendly restaurants in Perth - December 20, 2018
- Mediation – A More Effective Way To Separate - December 18, 2018
- Family Friendly Events in Perth for November (2018) - October 24, 2018
- Family Cab - October 24, 2018
- Perth Christmas Charity Collections - October 24, 2018
- 5 tips for organising your first family holiday - October 16, 2018
- Halloween Events Perth 2018 - October 14, 2018
- 5 best family villas in Bali for a fuss-free holiday with kids - October 4, 2018