Burger Hut Wanneroo – We found ourselves at Burger Hut recently for a quick and easy dinner. It’s a spot we’d driven past many times on Wanneroo Road and always meant to try. Finally, we stopped at the casual, suburban eatery on a night when neither of us wanted to cook at home.
At Burger Hut you can dine inside the small diner or alfresco and there were a lot of people dropping in for takeaways too. The service is friendly and patient, as we decided which burgers to choose from the large menu which also features steak burgers, chicken burgers, Asian pork burgers, veggie burgers and more on the burger menu.
Chef chose the “Double bacon deluxe”, $14.90. It’s a massive burger, brimming with bacon, TWO beef patties, cheese, pineapple, lettuce and BBQ sauce. All burgers are served with a small side salad and a basket of chips, making it a very hearty meal.
I notice his chips arrive seasoned with chippy salt. I’m a bit of a food label reader and I also have a sensitivity to additives and preservatives. I asked for my chips to come without the chippy salt as it contains MSG which I have an allergic reaction to. The staff were only too happy to give me a basket of plain chips. The boys, who love chippy salt, seemed very happy with their chips.
I chose the “Tropical” burger, $12.90. The nicely toasted bun is stuffed with a home ground beef patty, bacon, avocado, pineapple, red onion, tomato, crisp lettuce, cheese, tomato relish and aioli. It’s a really tasty burger, though I would have liked to see a bit more avocado on there!
Little Chef wolfed down a mini beef cheese burger, $7.90. There is also a “mini chicken” kids burger available on the kids menu. All kid’s burgers come with chips and a pop top fruit drink. High chairs are available too.
If you live in the Wanneroo area The Burger Hut’s big, fresh n tasty burgers well worth checking out for a great value family meal.
Find Burger Hut at 617 Wanneroo Road, Wanneroo.
- Burns Beach Twilight Markets - October 15, 2019
- 3 Sheets on the Lake, Woodlands - October 15, 2019
- Laneway Seven, Ellenbrook - October 14, 2019
- Mundaring Hotel, Mundaring - October 9, 2019
- The Family Friendly Guide to Entwined in the Valley - September 26, 2019
- How My Foodie Box Changed my Mealtimes - September 26, 2019
- Coventry Village, Morley - September 23, 2019
- Joondalup Growers Market, Joondalup - September 19, 2019
- Sue and Tim’s Strawberry Farm, Wanneroo - September 12, 2019
- S&R Orchard Saku Blossom Festival - September 12, 2019