Café Avellino is an authentic Italian pizzeria located at Drovers Place in Wanneroo. You can dine in or take away and it’s fully BYO.
Café Avellino serves a delicious range of pizzas, pasta, mains and even breakfast. They also offer a range of continental rolls ($9.50) which can be selected from the display counter.
A favourite of mine is the Avellino pizza ($20) consisting of prosciutto, ricotta, tomato, chilli and fresh basil. The base is lovely and light and the toppings plentiful.
There is a kids menu with all meals priced at $12.50. Meals include crumbed chicken or fish, pizza, penne Bolognese or penne Napolitano. All are served with a choice of chips, salad or mash, pop top or milk shake, ice cream or doughnut and all come with a kids activity pack.
Cafe Avellino is super family friendly. In the corner of the dining area is a dedicated toddler play area with heaps of soft play.
Located next to the toddler area is a small lounge seating area so you could just pop in for a coffee and cake and relax while the little ones play. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
All the cakes, desserts, gelato and sorbets are imported directly from Sicily. I am yet to try one but they look pretty amazing!
Café Avellino is located at Unit 6, 1387 Wanneroo Road, Drovers. It is open 7 days a week. Opening hours are Mon – Thurs. 9am – 9pm, Fri 9am – 10pm, Sat 8am – 10pm and Sun 8am – 9pm.
For more information visit the Cafe Avellino Facebook page
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017