CAFE AVELLINO HAS NOW CLOSED DOWN
Cafe Avellino is an authentic Italian pizzeria located at Drovers Place in Wanneroo. You can dine in or take away and it’s fully BYO.
Cafe Avellino serves a delicious range of pizzas, pasta, mains and even breakfast. They also offer a range of continental rolls ($9.50) which can be selected from the display counter.
A favourite of mine is the Avellino pizza ($20) consisting of prosciutto, ricotta, tomato, chilli and fresh basil. The base is lovely and light and the toppings plentiful.
There is a kids menu with all meals priced at $12.50. Meals include crumbed chicken or fish, pizza, penne Bolognese or penne Napolitano. All are served with a choice of chips, salad or mash, pop top or milk shake, ice cream or doughnut and all come with a kids activity pack.
Cafe Avellino is super family friendly. In the corner of the dining area is a dedicated toddler play area with heaps of soft play.
Located next to the toddler area is a small lounge seating area so you could just pop in for a coffee and cake and relax while the little ones play. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
All the cakes, desserts, gelato and sorbets are imported directly from Sicily. I am yet to try one but they look pretty amazing!
Cafe Avellino is located at Unit 6, 1387 Wanneroo Road, Drovers. It is open 7 days a week. Opening hours are Mon – Thurs. 9am – 9pm, Fri 9am – 10pm, Sat 8am – 10pm and Sun 8am – 9pm.
For more information visit the Cafe Avellino Facebook page
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 3, 2019
- Why Should Men In Perth Start Using Beauty Subscription Boxes - September 16, 2019
- Key Tips On Finding Great Product Deals For Parents - September 13, 2019
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- Fun Things To Do When Bonding With Your Baby - July 3, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019