Cafe Avellino is an authentic Italian pizzeria located at Drovers Place in Wanneroo. You can dine in or take away and it’s fully BYO.
Cafe Avellino serves a delicious range of pizzas, pasta, mains and even breakfast. They also offer a range of continental rolls ($9.50) which can be selected from the display counter.
A favourite of mine is the Avellino pizza ($20) consisting of prosciutto, ricotta, tomato, chilli and fresh basil. The base is lovely and light and the toppings plentiful.
There is a kids menu with all meals priced at $12.50. Meals include crumbed chicken or fish, pizza, penne Bolognese or penne Napolitano. All are served with a choice of chips, salad or mash, pop top or milk shake, ice cream or doughnut and all come with a kids activity pack.
Cafe Avellino is super family friendly. In the corner of the dining area is a dedicated toddler play area with heaps of soft play.
Located next to the toddler area is a small lounge seating area so you could just pop in for a coffee and cake and relax while the little ones play. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
All the cakes, desserts, gelato and sorbets are imported directly from Sicily. I am yet to try one but they look pretty amazing!
Cafe Avellino is located at Unit 6, 1387 Wanneroo Road, Drovers. It is open 7 days a week. Opening hours are Mon – Thurs. 9am – 9pm, Fri 9am – 10pm, Sat 8am – 10pm and Sun 8am – 9pm.
For more information visit the Cafe Avellino Facebook page
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018