Cafe Boranup is nestled in the beautiful Margaret River Region of South West Australia and is surrounded by beautiful Eucalyptus trees and thick forest A great place to take the family for breakfast, brunch, lunch, coffee or cake in a relaxing and tranquil setting….and they have a kids play area!! RESULT!
We were staying at the Hamelin Bay Caravan Park spending some times with the Hamelin Bay Stingrays which are a local attraction. We decided to head out of Hamelin Bay one afternoon for coffee and cake and boy we weren’t disappointed. We loved Cafe Boranup so much we went back the next day for breakfast.
There’s plenty of parking around the Cafe including room for trailers and caravans if you’re camping locally.
The Cafe Boranup kids play area has shaded seating and tables, giant chess and checkers and a few plastic toys and equipment for the kids to enjoy.
Staff were extremely welcoming and friendly despite being quite busy and went out of their way to cater for my allergies and our needs. They have something for everyone from homemade cakes to turmeric lattes.
The drinks menu is chalked up on a board near the serving counter and we couldn’t help but notice the NUTELLA AFFOGATO on offer as well as a turmeric latte. There’s also a small choice of freshly made cakes, slices, scones and muffins as well as savoury frittatas and wraps in the display cabinet.
The breakfast menu includes an assortment of the usual delights including the kids pancakes with bacon and maple syrup!
Adult scrambled egg and bacon on toast – huge portions!
Kids bacon and egg on hash brown.
Delicious coffee and turmeric lattes.
The famous Nutella Affogato with shortbread biscuit….absolutely amazing!
Freshly baked berry and white chocolate muffins.
Gluten free carrot cake with fresh cream.
Add this now to your travel itinerary next time you’re in the great South West!
For more information visit www.cafeboranup.com
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018