Cafe Boranup is nestled in the beautiful Margaret River Region of South West Australia and is surrounded by beautiful Eucalyptus trees and thick forest A great place to take the family for breakfast, brunch, lunch, coffee or cake in a relaxing and tranquil setting….and they have a kids play area!! RESULT!
We were staying at the Hamelin Bay Caravan Park spending some times with the Hamelin Bay Stingrays which are a local attraction. We decided to head out of Hamelin Bay one afternoon for coffee and cake and boy we weren’t disappointed. We loved it so much we went back the next day for breakfast.
There’s plenty of parking around the Cafe including room for trailers and caravans if you’re camping locally.
The kids play area has shaded seating and tables, giant chess and checkers and a few plastic toys and equipment for the kids to enjoy.
Staff were extremely welcoming and friendly despite being quite busy and went out of their way to cater for my allergies and our needs. They have something for everyone from homemade cakes to turmeric lattes.
The drinks menu is chalked up on a board near the serving counter and we couldn’t help but notice the NUTELLA AFFOGATO on offer as well as a turmeric latte. There’s also a small choice of freshly made cakes, slices, scones and muffins as well as savoury frittatas and wraps in the display cabinet.
The breakfast menu includes an assortment of the usual delights including the kids pancakes with bacon and maple syrup!
Adult scrambled egg and bacon on toast – huge portions!
Kids bacon and egg on hash brown.
Delicious coffee and turmeric lattes.
The famous Nutella Affogato with shortbread biscuit….absolutely amazing!
Freshly baked berry and white chocolate muffins.
Gluten free carrot cake with fresh cream.
Add this now to your travel itinerary next time you’re in the great South West!
For more information visit www.cafeboranup.com
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
- The Junction Icecreamery Woodbridge - November 12, 2017
- Artesian Hot Tub – Peron Homestead Precinct Denham - November 10, 2017