The Aquatic Centre at Cannington Leisureplex offers a wide range of activities and is great for kids of all ages.
The three lane indoor leisure pool is suitable for small children with its fountain centre piece and shallow depth. Adjacent to the leisure pool is a 10 lane 25-metre lap pool with ramp access which is great for lap swimming and splashing around.
Outside you’ll find a zero-depth water playground, the ‘Splash Jungle’ which is covered by shade sails during the summer months and is perfect for little ones.
There are tipping buckets.
A giraffe shower
Several low-level water fountains
A fountain archway
Next to the Splash Pad is a shaded picnic area
Kids aged 6 and over will love the 50-metre thrill slide. The slide is only operational at certain times of the day. Currently, during term time those times are Saturday and Sunday 11am – 1pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm and Fridays 4pm – 6pm. It does run at additional times during school holidays.
Canning Leisureplex is located at the corner of Wharf and Sevenoaks Street, Cannington. It is open Monday – Friday 6am – 9pm and weekends and public holidays 8am – 7pm.
See the website for more details www.canning.wa.gov.au/c/cannington-leisureplex-aquatic-centre
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017
- Kids Wonderland 2017 Review, 5th – 9th July - July 4, 2017