The Aquatic Centre at Cannington Leisureplex offers a wide range of activities and is great for kids of all ages.
The three lane indoor leisure pool is suitable for small children with its fountain centre piece and shallow depth. Adjacent to the leisure pool is a 10 lane 25-metre lap pool with ramp access which is great for lap swimming and splashing around.
Outside you’ll find a zero-depth water playground, the ‘Splash Jungle’ which is covered by shade sails during the summer months and is perfect for little ones.
There are tipping buckets.
A giraffe shower
Several low-level water fountains
A fountain archway
Next to the Splash Pad is a shaded picnic area
Kids aged 6 and over will love the 50-metre thrill slide. The slide is only operational at certain times of the day. Currently, during term time those times are Saturday and Sunday 11am – 1pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm and Fridays 4pm – 6pm. It does run at additional times during school holidays. **check website for opening and closing times as they change all the time. **Please phone for height restrictions.
Canning Leisureplex is located at the corner of Wharf and Sevenoaks Street, Cannington.
See the website for more details www.canning.wa.gov.au/c/cannington-leisureplex-aquatic-centre
Find more Aquatic Centres in Perth
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 3, 2019
- Why Should Men In Perth Start Using Beauty Subscription Boxes - September 16, 2019
- Key Tips On Finding Great Product Deals For Parents - September 13, 2019
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019