The Aquatic Centre at Cannington Leisureplex offers a wide range of activities and is great for kids of all ages.
The three lane indoor leisure pool is suitable for small children with its fountain centre piece and shallow depth. Adjacent to the leisure pool is a 10 lane 25-metre lap pool with ramp access which is great for lap swimming and splashing around.
Outside you’ll find a zero-depth water playground, the ‘Splash Jungle’ which is covered by shade sails during the summer months and is perfect for little ones.
There are tipping buckets.
A giraffe shower
Several low-level water fountains
A fountain archway
Next to the Splash Pad is a shaded picnic area
Kids aged 6 and over will love the 50-metre thrill slide. The slide is only operational at certain times of the day. Currently, during term time those times are Saturday and Sunday 11am – 1pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm and Fridays 4pm – 6pm. It does run at additional times during school holidays. **check website for opening and closing times as they change all the time. **Please phone for height restrictions.
Canning Leisureplex is located at the corner of Wharf and Sevenoaks Street, Cannington.
See the website for more details www.canning.wa.gov.au/c/cannington-leisureplex-aquatic-centre
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019