The Aquatic Centre at Cannington Leisureplex offers a wide range of activities and is great for kids of all ages.
The three lane indoor leisure pool is suitable for small children with its fountain centre piece and shallow depth. Adjacent to the leisure pool is a 10 lane 25-metre lap pool with ramp access which is great for lap swimming and splashing around.
Outside you’ll find a zero-depth water playground, the ‘Splash Jungle’ which is covered by shade sails during the summer months and is perfect for little ones.
There are tipping buckets.
A giraffe shower
Several low-level water fountains
A fountain archway
Next to the Splash Pad is a shaded picnic area
Kids aged 6 and over will love the 50-metre thrill slide. The slide is only operational at certain times of the day. Currently, during term time those times are Saturday and Sunday 11am – 1pm and 1.30pm to 3.30pm and Fridays 4pm – 6pm. It does run at additional times during school holidays. **check website for opening and closing times as they change all the time. **Please phone for height restrictions.
Canning Leisureplex is located at the corner of Wharf and Sevenoaks Street, Cannington.
See the website for more details www.canning.wa.gov.au/c/cannington-leisureplex-aquatic-centre
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019
- Kids Summer Fest, Elizabeth Quay - January 4, 2019
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - January 3, 2019
- Christmas ArtVo at Crown Perth - December 18, 2018
- Bistro 38 Champagne Carvery Chococlate Buffet at Joondalup Resort - December 2, 2018
- Balingup Heights Hilltop Forest Cottages - November 28, 2018
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018