The Cannington Leisureplex Kids Gym is located outside the main Leisureplex complex in the same area as the crèche. If you are paying cash you need to go to the main reception. If you are paying by card you can do this at the reception in the Kids Gym area.
The Kids Gym is a two level indoor playground designed for 0-8 year olds. It is a small area which allows you to easily supervise your children while having a coffee or catching up with friends. My 2.5 yr old is able to navigate all the equipment by herself. The equipment includes two large slides, a small flying fox and ball pit.
It also has a separate play area for younger children.
The play area is enclosed with tables and chairs outside for parent supervision.
If you need to be more hands on there are locker spaces available for your bags/shoes and bench seats inside the play area. There is one set of unisex toilets in the Kids Gym area which include change table facilities.
You can take your own food and drinks to eat at the Kids Gym. There is a cafe inside the Leisureplex for drinks and light snacks.
Find out more by visiting www.canning.wa.gov.au
- Cape View Beach Resort, Busselton - March 20, 2018
- Busselton Jetty - March 20, 2018
- Canning River Cafe - March 20, 2018
- Kalamunda Fairy Door Trail - February 20, 2018
- Penny Garden Restaurant, Swan Valley - January 29, 2018
- Lavender Bistro and Boutique, Swan Valley - January 16, 2018
- Chelsea Cafe, East Victoria Park - January 15, 2018
- Wild River Cafe, Mundaring - January 15, 2018
- Fiesta Fun at Westfield Shopping Centres - January 8, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone - January 4, 2018