A slice of heaven and a unique lavender experience.
Cape Lavender Teahouse is such a beautiful, calm and inviting place to visit. As you walk in you are surrounded by fragrance and colour.
After hearing about their famous lavender ice cream, we decided to stop in and give it a go – verdict YUMMO!!
We also ordered the soup of the day which was roast cauliflower and leek, it was to die for! Although I wish we ordered their scones because they looked AMAZING.
They also sell lots of lavender scented gifts and products such as moisturisers, body lotion, oils, teddy bears, gift packs and so much more.
We purchased some lavender infused honey and jam to take home.
The service is great and the staff are very friendly and accommodating.
Cape Lavender Teahouse is open 7 days, 9.30am – 5pm.
Located Cnr Caves & Canal Rocks Road, Yallingup.
For more information visit their website.
Visiting Cape Lavender Teahouse was such a wonderful experience – I highly recommend… even if you just go for the ice cream!
- Lavendale Farmstay, York - March 19, 2018
- Easter Events in Perth 2018 - March 19, 2018
- Ellenbrook Community Library - February 26, 2018
- Toddler Fest Tuesday, AQWA - February 15, 2018
- Toddlerfest, Scitech - February 12, 2018
- FRINGE WORLD Mermaids - February 5, 2018
- Spriggy - January 30, 2018
- Clip ‘n Climb, Joondalup - January 25, 2018
- Optus Stadium Perth - January 24, 2018
- The Big Splash WA - January 23, 2018