A slice of heaven and a unique lavender experience.
Cape Lavender Teahouse is such a beautiful, calm and inviting place to visit. As you walk in you are surrounded by fragrance and colour.
After hearing about their famous lavender ice cream, we decided to stop in and give it a go – verdict YUMMO!!
We also ordered the soup of the day which was roast cauliflower and leek, it was to die for! Although I wish we ordered their scones because they looked AMAZING.
They also sell lots of lavender scented gifts and products such as moisturisers, body lotion, oils, teddy bears, gift packs and so much more.
We purchased some lavender infused honey and jam to take home.
The service is great and the staff are very friendly and accommodating.
Cape Lavender Teahouse is open 7 days, 9.30am – 5pm.
Located Cnr Caves & Canal Rocks Road, Yallingup.
For more information visit their website.
Visiting Cape Lavender Teahouse was such a wonderful experience – I highly recommend… even if you just go for the ice cream!
- Skating at Elizabeth Quay - June 25, 2018
- Brookfield Winter Lights Festival - June 23, 2018
- Winterworld Fremantle - June 23, 2018
- iPlay, Westfield Whitford City - June 21, 2018
- Perth Children’s Hospital - May 31, 2018
- Buckingham House, Wanneroo - May 3, 2018
- Zippy’s Kings Park Adventures - May 2, 2018
- Mamee Snacks - April 24, 2018
- Goodstart Early Learning Tapping - April 18, 2018
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - April 17, 2018