A Swan Valley winery is a fantastic place to enjoy a relaxing Sunday lunch, and Carilley Estate does not disappoint.The restaurant caters for kids with an outdoor play area covered by shade sails and shady trees.
There is also a large grassed space which our kids had a great time running around on.We opted for a shaded table on the patio outside which overlooked the lawns and was close to the playground. We were offered a table inside, but I would recommend if you have young children to sit outside as they can access the playground without having to go up and down the steps.
Children’s meals included spaghetti bolognese, fish and chips, pizza and chicken nuggets and chips. The meals were fresh and tasty.The main menu is not huge but a good range of options. We ordered the Salt and Pepper Squid, the Oven Baked Fish of the Day and Grilled Beef Fillet.
We ordered the kids ice creams after the meal which was a generous portion of vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate sauce and sprinkles.We enjoyed our lunch at Carilley Estate. It was very relaxing – something I don’t usually say about lunch with the kids! We were there for around 3 hours, and the kids had a great time too. We will definitely be returning.
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017