A Swan Valley winery is a fantastic place to enjoy a relaxing Sunday lunch, and Carilley Estate does not disappoint.The restaurant caters for kids with an outdoor play area covered by shade sails and shady trees.
There is also a large grassed space which our kids had a great time running around on.We opted for a shaded table on the patio outside which overlooked the lawns and was close to the playground. We were offered a table inside, but I would recommend if you have young children to sit outside as they can access the playground without having to go up and down the steps.
Children’s meals included spaghetti bolognese, fish and chips, pizza and chicken nuggets and chips. The meals were fresh and tasty.The main menu is not huge but a good range of options. We ordered the Salt and Pepper Squid, the Oven Baked Fish of the Day and Grilled Beef Fillet.
We ordered the kids ice creams after the meal which was a generous portion of vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate sauce and sprinkles.We enjoyed our lunch at Carilley Estate. It was very relaxing – something I don’t usually say about lunch with the kids! We were there for around 3 hours, and the kids had a great time too. We will definitely be returning.
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019