We stopped in Bunbury on our way home to Perth after spending a weeks holiday in Yallingup. After visiting the Dolphins in the morning, we were looking for a place to have lunch before continuing on the drive home.
We found out about Casellas as it was in the Entertainment book. It had good review on trip advisor too so we decided to give it a go.
The restaurant offers modern Spanish cuisine. We sat outside on one of the couches provided overlooking the alfresco area and the bay.
The menu offers a choice of tapas and lunch selections all at $19.50 each or signature mains between $36/70. Kids meals were $12.50.
While waiting for our food the kids played on the beach which was few steps away from the restaurant. The sea was very calm in the bay and even though it was Saturday the beach was quiet.
My husband and I sat on the couch sipping on a cold spanish beer and listening to latino music!
The food arrived promptly. I ordered the roasted potatoes and pumkin salad. It was a bit oily but it was delicious!
My husband ordered the fish and chips for himself and a child’s portion for the boys too.
I am very familiar with Spanish food and although the the food was modern and tasty I cannot say it is authentic Spanish cuisine.
However, the service was prompt, the staff were friendly, the view and atmosphere was relaxed, the food was good and we had the bonus of a free main with the ENT voucher.
- Poynter Market Duncraig - May 13, 2017
- Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley - March 9, 2017
- Scarlet Woods Chalets, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- Lavender and Berry Farm, Pemberton - March 9, 2017
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Yallingup - February 10, 2017
- Mack Daddys Pizza, Mount Lawley - January 27, 2017
- Bayswater Waves - November 16, 2016
- Scooter Tricks and Skills, Esplanade Youth Plaza, Fremantle - July 8, 2016
- Lego Club at Woodvale Library - May 17, 2016
- Margaret River Old Settlement - March 23, 2016