Wow! What a pleasant surprise this place was. We finally took our 2 year old to the Castledare Miniature Railway. He’s going through his Thomas The Tank Engine phase and it was the perfect place for him. He was pretty speechless for the whole 1 1/2 hours that we were there.
To start with, the cost of a ride is very reasonable. Adults at $6, kids from 2years + $3, and under 2years free. You can even buy a multi-rider for $24 which has 10 tickets on it. (Adults use 2 tickets and kids 1 ticket per ride). We ended up going twice and although we didn’t buy a mulit-rider, we were happy with the individual costs.
Castledare Miniature Railway is run from Niana Station, Castledare Place Wilson every 1st Sunday of each month 11:00AM – 3:30PM. Except January. (Steam & diesel services, generally available) and from Wilson Park Station Kent St. Wilson (Kent St. Weir) every 3rd Sunday of each month from 10:00am – 2.00PM. Diesel services only.
- Park Play City of Gosnells - September 17, 2017
- Telethon Kids Institute Discover Day 2017 - September 13, 2017
- 100 October School Holiday Ideas Perth 2017 - September 12, 2017
- ABC Reading Eggs - August 10, 2017
- The Best Family Friendly Shopping Centres in Perth - August 10, 2017
- Ashley and Friends Day at Whiteman Park - August 9, 2017
- Things to do on a rainy day in Perth with kids - August 2, 2017
- Roleystone Winter Market - June 9, 2017
- Coventry Village Play Area, Morley - March 9, 2017
- Brooklands Tavern - February 5, 2017