The Tap at Chapel Farm is a great spot for a lazy Sunday lunch with a secret garden and its very own Wonky Donkey.This funky place has Tapas and Pizza as the main feature on the menu, with a nice selection of kids meals. Pricing is not too bad for the amount offered.
The kids menu offer a range of meals and pizzas. All reasonably priced and include a kids activity book and soft drink or juice. Our food came quickly – too quickly for the kids who were enjoying climbing the trees and getting to know the Donkey named Cinderella and her Alpaca friend. With some great beers on tap and an extensive wine list, it is the perfect place to chill out on a warm day, with spray jets over the cool leafy surrounds.
Don’t be fooled though, this would also be a great venue to visit in winter too. Each room in the Victorian style homestead is turned into a charming soft lit area to enjoy – some rooms even had lovely old mantles over the open fire and comfy looking couches to laze the afternoon away over a beer and a chat.
So, if you’re at a loose end this weekend, why not head to the Swan Valley and enjoy some great hospitality at The Tap, Chapel Farm Winery and meet the real Wonky Donkey.Where: Swan Valley, 231 Toodyay Road, Middle Swan
For more information visit www.chapelfarm.com.au/th
- 100 Spring School Holiday Ideas - September 10, 2018
- July School Holiday Shopping Centre Events and Activities in Perth 2018 - June 28, 2018
- Christmas in July Events in Perth - June 20, 2018
- Mother’s Day Ideas Perth - April 26, 2018
- May Family Events in Perth - April 23, 2018
- April Family Events in Perth - April 4, 2018
- Ashley and Friends Day at Whiteman Park - April 1, 2018
- Eat Drink Perth - March 21, 2018
- Mission ImPERTHable - March 21, 2018
- Easter Wonderland & Easter World - March 13, 2018