Sitting halfway up Kalamunda’s main street, you’ll find Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar. We stopped by for a coffee, after a visit to the nearby Kalamunda Farmers Markets on a sunny Sunday morning. There’s seating inside, though most people, like us, opt to sit on the sunny terrace.
The light and bright cafe has a small kid’s corner, with some comfy chairs, colouring in books, pencils, story books and toys to play with – enough to keep most children entertained while you enjoy a cuppa and a chat. There are also high chairs available for babies and toddlers.
There’s a small kids menu for breakfast, offering bacon and eggs on toast or waffles. Many of the savoury and sweet items found in the cabinet are also kid-friendly.
Little Chef enjoyed a babychino with obligatory marshmallows.
His Nanna and I enjoyed a couple of coffees.
The food offerings at Chatterbox range from full breakfasts and muesli to fresh gourmet sandwiches and sweet treats. As well as the home-style menu items, there is a selection of cakes, pastries, rolls and Turkish, burgers sandwiches available from the glass cabinet by the counter.
Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar is located at 23 Haynes Street, Kalamunda.
Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar is open breakfast, and lunch six days a week (closed Wednesday) and dinner on Thursday and Fridays.
- The Groper and His Wife City Beach - June 14, 2018
- The Vault Kalamunda - June 7, 2018
- Dawson’s Garden World Forrestfield - June 6, 2018
- Darklight Joondalup - June 6, 2018
- Temper Temper, Margaret River - May 23, 2018
- Yahava KoffeeWorks Margaret River - May 15, 2018
- The Maze, Bullsbrook - May 3, 2018
- Rustico at Hay Shed Hill - May 1, 2018
- Margaret River Nuts and Cereals - April 30, 2018
- The Merrywell, Crown Perth - April 30, 2018