Sitting halfway up Kalamunda’s main street, you’ll find Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar. We stopped by for a coffee, after a visit to the nearby Kalamunda Farmers Markets on a sunny Sunday morning. There’s seating inside, though most people, like us, opt to sit on the sunny terrace.
The light and bright cafe has a small kid’s corner, with some comfy chairs, colouring in books, pencils, story books and toys to play with – enough to keep most children entertained while you enjoy a cuppa and a chat. There are also high chairs available for babies and toddlers.
There’s a small kids menu for breakfast, offering bacon and eggs on toast or waffles. Many of the savoury and sweet items found in the cabinet are also kid-friendly.
Little Chef enjoyed a babychino with obligatory marshmallows.
His Nanna and I enjoyed a couple of coffees.
The food offerings at Chatterbox range from full breakfasts and muesli to fresh gourmet sandwiches and sweet treats. As well as the home-style menu items, there is a selection of cakes, pastries, rolls and Turkish, burgers sandwiches available from the glass cabinet by the counter.
Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar is located at 23 Haynes Street, Kalamunda.
Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar is open breakfast, and lunch six days a week (closed Wednesday) and dinner on Thursday and Fridays.
- The Pickled Herring Two Rocks - September 20, 2018
- 8 Yolks, Success - September 12, 2018
- Inglewood Library, Inglewood - September 4, 2018
- Bellissa Café, Bedford - September 3, 2018
- 50 Ideas for Father’s Day in Perth - August 23, 2018
- Araluen Botanical Park, Roleystone - August 17, 2018
- The Best Family Friendly Restaurants in Fremantle - July 31, 2018
- Slate Cafe Bennett Springs - July 25, 2018
- Yahava Koffeeworks, Swan Valley - July 19, 2018
- Duncraig Library, Duncraig - June 29, 2018