Sitting halfway up Kalamunda’s main street, you’ll find Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar. We stopped by for a coffee, after a visit to the nearby Kalamunda Farmers Markets on a sunny Sunday morning. There’s seating inside, though most people, like us, opt to sit on the sunny terrace.
The light and bright cafe has a small kid’s corner, with some comfy chairs, colouring in books, pencils, story books and toys to play with – enough to keep most children entertained while you enjoy a cuppa and a chat. There are also high chairs available for babies and toddlers.
There’s a small kids menu for breakfast, offering bacon and eggs on toast or waffles. Many of the savoury and sweet items found in the cabinet are also kid-friendly.
Little Chef enjoyed a babychino with obligatory marshmallows.
His Nanna and I enjoyed a couple of coffees.
The food offerings at Chatterbox range from full breakfasts and muesli to fresh gourmet sandwiches and sweet treats. As well as the home-style menu items, there is a selection of cakes, pastries, rolls and Turkish, burgers sandwiches available from the glass cabinet by the counter.
Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar is located at 23 Haynes Street, Kalamunda.
Chatterbox Coffee and Juice Bar is open breakfast, and lunch six days a week (closed Wednesday) and dinner on Thursday and Fridays.
- Perth Night Noodle Market, Elizabeth Quay - March 17, 2018
- Syd and Phyllis, Midland - March 15, 2018
- Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse - March 13, 2018
- Kailis Fish Market Cafe, Fremantle - March 13, 2018
- Zanthora Nursery, Maida Vale - March 13, 2018
- Family Friendly Wineries in the Swan Valley and Perth Hills - March 9, 2018
- Family Friendly Wineries in Margaret River and South West WA - March 7, 2018
- La Fattoria, Pickering Brook - March 7, 2018
- Family Friendly Breweries in Margaret River and South West WA - February 27, 2018
- Xanadu Winery, Margaret River - February 23, 2018