Cheeky Cafe ticks all the boxes for families wanting to enjoy coffee & cake, brekkie, brunch or lunch whilst the kids entertain themselves in the play area.The cafe has indoor seating adjacent to the play area or outside overlooking the sea and is also dog-friendly.The play area has a wall mounted TV playing kids movies, a toy box, colouring table and chairs and wooden toys suitable for crawlers, toddlers and older kids. This area is completely enclosed with a self-shutting gate. The menu offers a variety of full cooked breakfasts, cereal, wraps, croissants, smoothies, juices and CAKES! There are several kid friendly items which include babychinos, milkshakes, ice creams and cookies.The array of freshly made foods, delightfully presented on wooden serving boards, is mouth watering. The kids chose a smartie and sprinkle biscuit and we enjoyed pistachio cake a rawsome ball with a latte and green tea.
I can image the cafe getting very busy at peak times as this will be a popular haunt for local families.
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018
- Top places for grocery shopping in Perth - September 28, 2018
- Lobster Shack Cervantes - July 25, 2018
- Stirling Ranges Retreat Caravan Park - June 25, 2018
- Kindergarten Guide for Perth 2018 - June 7, 2018