Cheeky Cafe ticks all the boxes for families wanting to enjoy coffee & cake, brekkie, brunch or lunch whilst the kids entertain themselves in the play area.The cafe has indoor seating adjacent to the play area or outside overlooking the sea and is also dog-friendly.The play area has a wall mounted TV playing kids movies, a toy box, colouring table and chairs and wooden toys suitable for crawlers, toddlers and older kids. This area is completely enclosed with a self-shutting gate. The menu offers a variety of full cooked breakfasts, cereal, wraps, croissants, smoothies, juices and CAKES! There are several kid friendly items which include babychinos, milkshakes, ice creams and cookies.The array of freshly made foods, delightfully presented on wooden serving boards, is mouth watering. The kids chose a smartie and sprinkle biscuit and we enjoyed pistachio cake a rawsome ball with a latte and green tea.
I can image the cafe getting very busy at peak times as this will be a popular haunt for local families.
- Koombana Foreshore Playground - March 14, 2018
- Horrocks Caravan Park - February 14, 2018
- Bella’s Cupcake World Cafe Joondalup - February 12, 2018
- Just Jump Wanneroo - February 12, 2018
- School Holidays WA 2018 - December 19, 2017
- Rooftop Movies Perth - December 14, 2017
- Sand Dunes Sandy Cape Reserve Dundaragan - November 19, 2017
- Epicurean Restaurant at Crown Towers Perth - November 17, 2017
- The Junction Icecreamery Woodbridge - November 12, 2017
- Artesian Hot Tub – Peron Homestead Precinct Denham - November 10, 2017