Chipmunks Port Kennedy is officially my favourite indoor play centre! It has loads of space and so much to offer.
One of the first things to catch my eye was the amount of seating there is available. It has been laid out so that you can sit where your children are playing so you can keep an eye on them at all times.
There is so much equipment to go on that the kids won’t know where to start! There are 2 small fenced (but not gated) under 3’s areas one on each side of the play centre.
There is also a stage where they look like they may have performances sometimes.
There is also 2 Jolly Jumpers so even the babies have something to do! Near the Jolly Jumpers is also 2 comfy couches and coffee tables.
There is a fenced & gated under 5’s area, 2 huge bouncy castles, a massive climbing structure and there are even amusement rides!
Under 5’s Area:
The under 5 ‘s area has so much to offer that most other indoor centres don’t. They have their own merry-go-round, a mechanical ship that gently rocks backwards and forwards, 2 cubby houses (Pink House & Hospital), a large floor keyboard, a huge climbing structure with a slide and a bike track that runs around the outside with heaps of little bikes to choose from.
Larger climbing structure:
The larger climbing structure has loads of tunnels, mazes and platforms to explore. There is also a 3 lane slide which seemed to be most popular with the kids.
I was very excited when I saw the amusement rides there which I can imagine most kids would be too! They have a Train, Funny Planes, Pirate Ship & Bumper cars. You purchase tokens for these rides and they are not operating all the time, but when they do there are definitely worth it!
Chipmunks Port Kennedy has 3 party rooms which are generously sized and look great when setup and has seating for parents just outside the rooms and of course the birthday kid gets a big Chipmunks chair!
CHIPMUNKS PORT KENNEDY café menu seems fairly well priced. We paid $4.50 for our coffee’s and they were very nice. Although we did not sample any food we saw a few people ordering chips and the likes which looked pretty good.
This is certainly great value fun for everyone!
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018