Chipmunks Whitfords caters for children aged 0 – 11 years. For babies and crawlers there is a dedicated under 2’s area which is fenced and gated away from the main play areas. The area features soft play with a ball pit and plenty of toys.
For the 2 – 5 age group there is a Pirate Ship play frame which features soft play, a double slide and ball pit. You’ll also find several age appropriate toys such a cubby houses and play kitchens.
Older kids will not be disappointed by the huge play frame with its multiple slides. Will your child be brave enough to ride the big red slide which is 4 levels high?!
You’ll also find Chipmunks famous ‘Ball Blast’ where kids can shoot balls from cannons.
Although the area is recommended for ages 5 and over there is some play equipment situated within the area that younger children will love such as a huge light up keyboard.
Chipmunks wouldn’t be Chipmunks without the big Chipmunks inflatable slide! Kids of all ages love it!
The Café at Chipmunks Whitfords serves a wide range of food, including tasty salads, at reasonable prices. You’ll find menus on the tables – place your order at the counter and the food will be served to your table.
If you are planning your child’s next birthday then Chipmunks Whitfords have some great party rooms available. Birthday packages for up to 8 children range from $195 – $395. See their website for more details.
Chipmunks Whitfords now offer Outside School Hours and Vacation Care for children from kindy to year 7. See their website for more details.
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - January 12, 2018
- Ruth Faulkner Library, Belmont - November 9, 2017
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017
- Rottnest Carnivale October 28th 2017 - September 11, 2017
- Bullsbrook Strawberry Farm, Strawberry Picking Perth - July 24, 2017
- iFly Indoor Skydiving Experience, Perth - July 9, 2017
- Kids Wonderland 2017 Review, 5th – 9th July - July 4, 2017