Chipmunks Whitfords caters for children aged 0 – 11 years. For babies and crawlers there is a dedicated under 2’s area which is fenced and gated away from the main play areas. The area features soft play with a ball pit and plenty of toys.
For the 2 – 5 age group there is a Pirate Ship play frame which features soft play, a double slide and ball pit. You’ll also find several age appropriate toys such a cubby houses and play kitchens.
Older kids will not be disappointed by the huge play frame with its multiple slides. Will your child be brave enough to ride the big red slide which is 4 levels high?!
You’ll also find Chipmunks famous ‘Ball Blast’ where kids can shoot balls from cannons.
Although the area is recommended for ages 5 and over there is some play equipment situated within the area that younger children will love such as a huge light up keyboard.
Chipmunks wouldn’t be Chipmunks without the big Chipmunks inflatable slide! Kids of all ages love it!
The Café at Chipmunks Whitfords serves a wide range of food, including tasty salads, at reasonable prices. You’ll find menus on the tables – place your order at the counter and the food will be served to your table.
If you are planning your child’s next birthday then Chipmunks Whitfords have some great party rooms available. Birthday packages for up to 8 children range from $195 – $395. See their website for more details.
Chipmunks Whitfords now offer Outside School Hours and Vacation Care for children from kindy to year 7. See their website for more details.
- KidZania Singapore Review - July 8, 2019
- The Wild Fig Cafe, Scarborough - June 19, 2019
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019