Chipmunks Playand and Cafe in Kelmscott offer 3 separate play areas, all gated and fully enclosed.
In the 3-11 area you will find a huge blow up inflatable slide; spinning barrels (“just like Adventure World” claimed my very excited 4yr old) and a 3 story climbing frame with slides, ball blasters, flying foxes, tunnels & bridges.
Over in the 3-6yr section, it looks like a castle with bridges, tunnels, slides and a giant musical keyboard. A range of dress ups and soft building blocks can also be found here.
The baby/crawler area is one of the original party rooms. It is full of soft toys, noisy toys, and a rainbow bridge, pushing toys, books & puzzles. Its location is a very convenient especially if you have older siblings to keep an eye one.
The cafe area is large, the food servings are generous with a great selection of healthy and treat meals for both parents and kids.
Most importantly … the coffee is good!!
They have 3 dedicated party rooms offering a range of packages & themes to suit most budgets and ages and can include a visit by Charlie Chipmunk.
On Monday and Thursdays between 10am – 12pm, you are invited to join in the Chipmunks Junior session, which is like a playgroup and is included in the entry price.
Each week is a range activities based on a different theme. We did nature based activities – planted a sunflower seed; made a picture from sticks & leaves & flowers; made some pasta jewellery.
We also sang songs and listened to a couple of stories. Included in the session is morning tea consisting of a fruit platter, sandwiches and water.
For more information visit www.chipmunks.com.au
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
- Smurf World School Holiday at Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - January 8, 2018
- January School Holiday Activities for Perth Tweens - January 4, 2018
- Ruby’s Bakehouse, Leeming - December 6, 2017
- Gingerbread House Kits Review - November 29, 2017
- The Great Valley Rally, Swan Valley - November 2, 2017
- Mooba Calleya - September 21, 2017
- Cockburn ARC - April 30, 2017