Chipmunks has finally come to Mandurah! A play centre of this size and quality is something the Mandurah residents have wanted for a while now.
The centre is separated into 2 sections. The first section, upon entry, hosts the Café, majority of the seating, toilets, parent room, small under 2 section and a large under 5 section. The second section hosts some more seating, toilets, parent rooms, over 5’s section and the signature Chipmunks Bouncy Castle Slide. This side is accessible via a large non-slip ramp. There are also disabled toilets.
Under 5 section:
– Play structure is over 20 meters long and 3 levels high
– 2 lane short slide, twisty slide & a 4 lane speed slide
– Push gate (no latch) making it easy for kids to get in and out
– Built in features for early learning fun and interactive play
– Ample café seating
* When busy this section becomes the most crowded and pram access becomes limited.
Over 5 section:
– Play structure is 30 meters long and 3 levels high
– 10 air operated ball cannons
– Ball pit arena
– Wave slide over 15 metres long & twisty slide
– More café seating
There are 2 party rooms and you can have a Knight Party, Pirate Party, Princess Party & Popstar Party with party packages that can include unique party gift bags, games, prizes, fantastic meals for each child and unlimited play.
- Margaret River Bakery - May 16, 2019
- Giants Cave - May 15, 2019
- Yallingup Gugelhupf Bakery - April 27, 2019
- Blackwood River Houseboats - January 22, 2019
- Dolphin Discovery Centre, Bunbury - January 14, 2019
- Forest Adventures South West - January 8, 2019
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018