Chipmunks has finally come to Mandurah! A play centre of this size and quality is something the Mandurah residents have wanted for a while now.
The centre is separated into 2 sections. The first section, upon entry, hosts the Café, majority of the seating, toilets, parent room, small under 2 section and a large under 5 section. The second section hosts some more seating, toilets, parent rooms, over 5’s section and the signature Chipmunks Bouncy Castle Slide. This side is accessible via a large non-slip ramp. There are also disabled toilets.
Under 5 section:
– Play structure is over 20 meters long and 3 levels high
– 2 lane short slide, twisty slide & a 4 lane speed slide
– Push gate (no latch) making it easy for kids to get in and out
– Built in features for early learning fun and interactive play
– Ample café seating
* When busy this section becomes the most crowded and pram access becomes limited.
Over 5 section:
– Play structure is 30 meters long and 3 levels high
– 10 air operated ball cannons
– Ball pit arena
– Wave slide over 15 metres long & twisty slide
– More café seating
There are 2 party rooms and you can have a Knight Party, Pirate Party, Princess Party & Popstar Party with party packages that can include unique party gift bags, games, prizes, fantastic meals for each child and unlimited play.
- What’s on this week for families in Perth - November 30, 2018
- Public Holidays WA - November 21, 2018
- Club Med Malaysia – Cherating Beach - November 19, 2018
- Guilderton Caravan Park WA - November 18, 2018
- The Rainbow Jungle Parrot Breeding Centre, Kalbarri - November 5, 2018
- Kalbarri National Park Z-Bend River Trail Lookout and Walk - October 30, 2018
- Bluff Knoll with Kids, Stirling Ranges - October 30, 2018
- Kids Sailing Perth – Tiny Tackers at Hillarys Yacht Club - October 29, 2018
- Shaana Cafe Yallingup - October 23, 2018
- Cycling on Rottnest Island - October 14, 2018