Chocolate Drops Tearooms is a traditional tea room serving simple fare, light refreshments and yummy handmade chocolates in Yanchep National Park.
Food on offer includes sandwiches, toasties, soup, quiches. nachos and hot potatoes. I enjoyed Tuna, Mayo and Cheese Hot potatoes which was served with a dollop of sour cream while hubby had the soup of the day accompanied by a cheese toastie. The soup was a generous helping served in a large mug.There are a few sandwiches on offer for children – fairy bread, peanut butter sandwich and vegemite sandwich. My girls opted for the cheese and ham toastie. We all indulged in a handmade chocolate frog after lunch which come in a variety of flavours and tasted very good!
If you wish to visit Chocolate Drops Tearooms the only draw back is that you will need to pay the entry fee to Yanchep National Park – but that is well worth it!
- Little Herberts, Wembley - January 22, 2020
- Bathers Beach House, Fremantle - December 11, 2019
- Charter 1 Sailing, Fremantle - November 20, 2019
- Old Wild West, Hillarys - November 7, 2019
- Ivy & Jack, Perth City - October 4, 2019
- Pixar Putt Perth - October 3, 2019
- Why Should Men In Perth Start Using Beauty Subscription Boxes - September 16, 2019
- Key Tips On Finding Great Product Deals For Parents - September 13, 2019
- Kien Strawberry Farm - August 19, 2019
- Penrhos salutes and supports Perth Super Parents - August 6, 2019