Chocolate Drops Tea Rooms is an traditional tea room serving simple fare, light refreshments and yummy handmade chocolates in Yanchep National Park. Food on offer includes sandwiches, toasties, soup, quiches. nachos and hot potatoes. I enjoyed Tuna, Mayo and Cheese Hot potatoes which was served with a dollop of sour cream while hubby had the soup of the day accompanied by a cheese toastie. The soup was a generous helping served in a large mug.There are a few sandwiches on offer for children – fairy bread, peanut butter sandwich and vegemite sandwich. My girls opted for the cheese and ham toastie. We all indulged in a handmade chocolate frog after lunch which come in a variety of flavours and tasted very good!
If you wish to visit Chocolate Drops Tearoom the only draw back is that you will need to pay the entry fee to Yanchep National Park – but that is well worth it!
- Little Creatures, Fremantle - August 21, 2018
- Doughnut Decorating at Epicurean Crown Perth - July 3, 2018
- Kids Wonderland 2018 Review, 4th – 8th July - July 2, 2018
- Silks Crown Perth - June 22, 2018
- Sunflowers Animal Farm, Margaret River - May 7, 2018
- 140 Kids! Perth - April 16, 2018
- Latitude Perth - March 16, 2018
- The Unbelievables, Crown Theatre Perth - January 19, 2018
- Easy Halloween Food Ideas - October 14, 2017
- Timezone, Joondalup - September 23, 2017