ArtVo has come to Crown Perth! This ‘trick art’ offers you the chance to experience art in a whole new way! Unlike normal art galleries, ArtVo is an interactive concept where visitors are encouraged to interact and snap a photo with each Christmas themed artwork across the complex.
This Christmas there are 6 Art murals dotted around the Crown Perth complex to discover. You can find their locations via the ArtVo map.
The artworks have been created by four artists from Korea with a combination of over 40 years’ experience. They each have a flair for creativity, structural painting and representing art in a realistic and dynamic way. Their artworks are represented all over the world.
Become part of the art this festive season and don’t forget to share your photos on social media using the hashtag #ArtVoCrown.
Where: Various locations across Crown
Who: This is a free event for all ages
- The Slate Phuket Review - May 7, 2019
- Wanneroo Cuddly Animal Farm - April 25, 2019
- Blueback by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre - April 18, 2019
- Brickman Cities at the WA Maritime Museum - April 18, 2019
- The Importance Of Family Health Insurance When Travelling - April 16, 2019
- Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa, Broome - March 14, 2019
- Pullman Resort, Bunker Bay - February 4, 2019
- Rainbow Island Treasure Hunt VR at The WA Shipwrecks Museum - January 13, 2019
- Silks Crown Perth - January 9, 2019
- Ningaloo Dome Experience, WA Maritime Museum - January 6, 2019