WA’s first Clip ‘n Climb is here! – Opening Monday 29th January
Clip ‘n Climb Joondalup, located in Aloha Surfhouse, has 16 individual climbing walls, each wall varies in design and difficulty. For those after a challenge, each wall also includes different challenges for the climber to have a go at. In addition to the climbing walls, there are 2 ‘amp it up’ challenges for those feeling extra brave, these are an additional cost.
Each wall is equipped with TruBlue Autobelay devices that make climbing safe and exciting for everyone as you do not need a climbing buddy. The climbing area can accommodate 30 people per session, each session runs for one hour.
At the beginning of each session the staff go through the rules, a safety briefing and demonstration. The briefing includes how to properly fit the harness, attach and detach yourself from each station, and jumping down from the wall. Before you are allowed to climb the staff do a safety check.
The climbing walls include;
Face to Face
Stairway to Heaven
The ‘amp it up’ challenges are aimed to test your bravery;
Vertical Drop Slide, you will be kitted out in a skydiving suit and helmet. Holding onto the handlebar, you are pulled up the slide, you can go all the way to the top or let go at any time.
Leap of Faith, climb up the pole to the jump platform, from the platform you jump out and reach for the movable punching bag.
No climbing experience is required and there is no age limit, adults are welcome to join in too. Children under 100cm require a non-climbing adult to be in the climbing area at all times. Closed in shoes must be worn, it is recommended you wear loose comfortable clothing.
Clip ‘n Climb offer birthday party packages for all ages from $22 per person.
- 15-minute safety briefing
- 1 hour of climbing
- 90 minutes in your exclusive party room after you’ve finished climbing
- Birthday person receives a free jump and slide from the Leap of Faith and Vertical Drop Slide
My kids had a blast at Clip ‘n Climb! It was my 7 year old’s first time doing anything like this, I loved watching her confidence build, by the end of the session she was hooked! Not only was I proud of her, she was proud of herself and announced she is definitely coming back!!!
Clip ‘n Climb is located within the Aloha Surfhouse, where you’ll also find a wavepool, cafe, yoga studio and boutique.
Clip ‘n Climb
1 Hour Climbing $20
1 Hour Climbing Child (under 100cm) $14 (must be supervised by non-climbing adult)
Vertical Drop Slide $5
Leap of Faith $5
1 hour Climbing & 30 Min Indoor Surfing $60
Online booking available.
- Mamee Snacks - April 24, 2018
- Mandurah Cruises – Kids Cruise FREE - April 17, 2018
- Camel West Inner City Camel Riding Tour - April 16, 2018
- Tom Vickers and the Extraordinary Adventure of his Missing Sock - April 16, 2018
- Play-Doh Immersive Zone, Lakeside Joondalup - April 16, 2018
- How to Get Rid of the Gross Nasties Lurking in your Matress! - April 11, 2018
- RAC Intellibus - April 5, 2018
- Dragon’s Kingdom – Adventure World - March 29, 2018
- Horrible Histories – Pirates: The Exhibition, WA Maritime Museum - March 24, 2018
- Lavendale Farmstay, York - March 19, 2018