Cockburn ARC is the City of Cockburn’s major aquatic and recreation centre opened for business on May 22th 2017.
It is one of the largest developments of its kind in Australia. Not only will the centre provide state-of-the-art aquatic and recreation facilities, it will also be the new home of the Fremantle Football Club.
The creche is a fantastic large area that is very well stocked to keep the kids entertained while Mum & Dad are working out.
As well as the creche there is also a mini play centre for 8 & under. This available for casual use or birthday parties.
For hire party rooms overlooking the main kids water play structure.
There is a playground in the splash pool and a 15m pool.
3 major water slides for the bigger kids.
There is also an inside 25m pool with 8 lanes and a hydrotherapy pool that will be used for baby swimming classes. All the pools have ramp entries as well as stairs/ladders.
Outside is a 50m Olympic pool three world-class water slides which are guaranteed to be a huge hit with Perth families. Entry prices for the swimming pool plus waterslide access are $12 for children and $15.40. There is a family swim and waterside pass for $27.
Upstairs is the gym & group fitness rooms. The gym is fully stocked with all the lastest cardio machines, pin weights machine & free weights that could ever imagine.
The RPM room will offer instructed classes & virtual spin.
This facility is also the new training ground & home for the Fremantle Dockers with the merchandise store found on the ground level.
There is a 6 court stadium on the entry level that offers a variety of social team games during the day & evenings.
A cafe will also be located just inside the entrance with access from both the reception area and splash pool.
The changerooms are large & family friendly. Access around the complex is also pram/wheelchair/toddler-friendly.
Prices can be found here … http://www.cockburnarc.com.au/About-Us/Fees-and-Charges
Cockburn Aquatic & Recreation Centre,
31 Veterans Parade,
Cockburn Central, WA
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018
- Smurf World School Holiday at Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - January 8, 2018
- January School Holiday Activities for Perth Tweens - January 4, 2018
- Ruby’s Bakehouse, Leeming - December 6, 2017
- Gingerbread House Kits Review - November 29, 2017
- The Great Valley Rally, Swan Valley - November 2, 2017
- Mooba Calleya - September 21, 2017
- Cockburn ARC - April 30, 2017