Come and Rumble in the Jungle these July School Holidays at Cockburn Gateway.
In front of Big W, you will find the Jungle Adventure Trail where the fun and friendly guide will take you on an interactive small group tour. Your quest is to find The Professor who has been lost in the Jungle for 7yrs!!
Dr Cooper leads the small group of 10-15 kids into the Jungle informing us of lots of facts about Jungles, the trees, insects and animals.
Did you know that a jungle is small area of a large forest?
We found the Professor!! He was very happy to see people after 7 long years lost in the Jungle.
The Professor continues the tour and takes us through the rest of the Jungle and we wake up the sleeping tree, he is very quietly spoken and you need to listen very carefully.
Cross the river over the rickety bridge and you are at the edge of the Jungle … another fun fact, dragonflies live only on the edges of the jungles.
After our Jungle Adventure, we headed over to the Perth Zoo Vet Clinic in front of Woolworths to help heal the sick & injured wild animals.
Once you have your Vet smock on it’s time to head to a table to help out your first patient.
Laying on the table is all the medical equipment you need along the medical checklist and Vet notes to you need to make them better.
All the vitals have been checked, blood sample taken, medicine dished out and sore leg bandaged up again. The baby giraffe is feeling much better.
The Perth Zoo Vet Clinic is running from 2nd – 7th July.
Make sure you collect an Activity Sheet at the Information Desk or at the Jungle Adventure to go into the draw to win a Perth Zoo Prize Pack.
PLUS, snap a pic at any of the activities and tag your photos with #CGJungleSelfie for your chance to win a family pass to Perth Zoo.
For more information visit cockburngateway.com.au/jungle-adventures
- Adventure World Rides with Tweens - October 4, 2018
- Under the Sea at Cockburn Gateway Shopping City - September 27, 2018
- AQWA Shark Sleepovers - August 31, 2018
- Cockburn Gateway – Rumble in the Jungle – July School Holidays - July 2, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Review - June 14, 2018
- Adrenaline Vault, Belmont - May 29, 2018
- Hoddywell Archery, Toodyay - May 15, 2018
- Sculpture by the Sea 2018 - March 8, 2018
- XLR8 Obstacle Course, Baldivis - February 8, 2018
- Aloha Surfhouse, Joondalup - February 1, 2018