A new cafe opening is always exciting, double-ly so if its within walking distance from home! Been seeing Coco belle espresso bar ‘grow’ every time we pass it and we are more than thrilled to finally see the ‘now open’ sign proudly displayed. Coco belle is located on the corner of Queens Rd and Reynolds Rd, Mt Pleasant, directly across the road from a Medical centre and a playground. We paid our new neighbour a visit this morning and it was an awesome experience. Everyone in there had their bright beaming smile on and were all so welcoming. The cafe is very spacious with various sitting options from a big table on one end, bar seats along the sides of the cafe overlooking the streets as well as an extremely looking sofa corner decked out with newspaper and magazines.
We went in there before the hubs had to go off to work and had our usual coffees and babycino. We also ordered scrambled eggs on toast. Seeing all the in-house baked goods gorgeously displayed at the front cabinet, we couldn’t resist but to order the persian slice to try and it was glorious.
Everything we ordered were top-notched and we fully enjoyed it. They offer a full breakfast menu which also includes a small kids options as well. They do lunches as well which we are too keen to return to try it soon.
After coffee, head just across the road and you’ll find a small but very well equipped playground. It has a set of swings, slide, tunnel, sand, ladder, tic tac toe and benches, perfect for kids under 4. There is also a path around it for the little ones to go on their scooter, especially good for the new learners.
Welcome Coco belle espresso bar to the neighbourhood and we’ll be seeing you again very soon.
Coco Belle Espresso Bar
21 Queens Road, Mt Pleasant
Mon-Sun: 7.00 am – 4.00 pm
Change facility: No
- Myer Santaland, Perth - November 15, 2018
- Steamlab: Coffee and Tea Specialist, Applecross - October 3, 2018
- Lena Strawberry Farm, Anketell - September 1, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Immersive Zone, Karrinyup Shopping Centre - July 9, 2018
- LEGO Play Zone, Claremont Quarter - July 3, 2018
- Raeburn Orchard Persimmon Festival - May 9, 2018
- The Açai Corner, South Perth - April 17, 2018
- Perth Mango Farm - February 1, 2018
- Brotzeit Kids Bingo - January 23, 2018
- Santa Photography at Garden City - December 6, 2017