Image Courtesy of Coventry Village Facebook Page
Coventry Village play area is located across the road from the Galleria shopping centre, in Morley, and it is a great place to do some shopping or grab a meal. It is a huge market space being 4.5 hectares in size and encompasses over 170 shops.
The best part of this shopping village is that they have an awesome FREE kids playground (located at the Walter road side of the centre), which is open 7 days from 9am to 6pm.
The playground is fully enclosed within a central dining area with tables and chairs situated along the outside of the fence. This makes it the perfect place to enjoy a coffee or have a lunch date, while the kids play safely in eyesight.
The playground itself is designed for younger children who are no taller than 1.2m. It is a large play structure with a trampoline, slides, bridges and tunnels and has a cushioned floor.
Along the outside of the play area, there are quite a few large fish tanks and some giant robot sculptures which the kids always find fascinating.
With so many food and coffee outlets surrounding the playground, Coventry village playground is a fantastic free catch up location.
243-253 Walter Rd W, Morley
- Hard Rock Hotel, Bali - June 6, 2019
- Coventry Village Play Area, Morley - May 3, 2019
- Kids Town Galleria Shopping Centre - May 1, 2019
- Riverton Bar & Grill, Riverton - March 6, 2019
- Theo & Co. Pizzeria, East Victoria Park - February 17, 2019
- Gymbakids, LeisureFit Melville - February 17, 2019
- Pimlott & Strand, Dianella - January 18, 2019
- Embargo on the Point, Perth - December 20, 2018
- Swan Active, Midland - December 5, 2018
- Maylands Library, Maylands - November 7, 2018